Tengen x OC 4 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee had a mission to kill a powerful demon that was terrorizing the city. She had been training for this mission for weeks and was confident that she could take down the demon. But when she encountered the demon, it was much stronger than she anticipated. The demon quickly overpowered her and Baylee found herself struggling to fight back.

Just when she thought she was about to be defeated, her family arrived. Tengen and her brothers fought alongside her, using their combined strength to defeat the demon. Baylee was amazed by her family's fighting skills and felt grateful to have them by her side.

After the battle, Baylee's injuries were treated and she was able to rest and recover. Tengen scolded her for taking on such a dangerous mission alone, but also praised her for her bravery and determination.

From then on, Baylee made a promise to always have her family's support in her demon slaying missions. She also made a vow to continue training and become even stronger, so that she could protect her family and others from the dangers of demons.

Baylee's family was proud of her and they continued to work together as a team, taking on missions and protecting their city from evil. Baylee's determination and strength served as an inspiration to her younger brothers, who also became skilled demon slayers in their own right.

Together, the family of demon slayers were known as the strongest and most fearless in the land. They were a close-knit group, always looking out for each other and ready to face any challenge that came their way. Baylee's parents were especially proud of their daughter, knowing that she would continue to carry on their legacy and protect others from the dangers of demons.

(Words 299)