Tengen x Daughter OC

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Tengen, the renowned Demon Slayer, was a man of great strength and courage. He had faced countless demons and emerged victorious, earning him the title of the greatest Demon Slayer of all time. However, despite his accomplishments, there was one thing that was more important to him than anything else in this world – his family.

Tengen had three wives, all of whom were also skilled demon hunters. They were the backbone of his family, always supporting him in his battles and taking care of their home and children. Tengen and his wives were blessed with five children, four sons and one daughter. Baylee was their first and only daughter, and she was the apple of her father's eye.

Baylee was a strong and determined young girl, just like her father. She had inherited his skills and was a skilled demon hunter, even at a young age. She often joined her father on his missions, eager to prove herself and to help her family in any way she could. Tengen was proud of his daughter and often praised her for her bravery and dedication.

One day, Tengen and his wives were on a mission to defeat a powerful demon that had been terrorizing a nearby village. Baylee, who was now a young woman, insisted on joining them. Tengen was hesitant at first, but he could see the determination in her eyes and decided to let her come along.

The battle was fierce, and the demon proved to be a formidable opponent. Tengen and his wives fought with all their might, but they were outnumbered and overpowered. Baylee, who was fighting with all her strength, was suddenly struck by a powerful blow from the demon. She fell to the ground, injured and unconscious.

Tengen and his wives were horrified to see their daughter lying on the ground, covered in blood. They rushed to her side, hoping that she was still alive. To their relief, Baylee was still breathing, but her condition was critical. Tengen quickly assessed her injuries and bandaged her wounds as best as he could. He then picked her up and carried her back home, with his wives following closely behind.

When they reached home, one of Tengen's wives cried out for him to help their daughter. Tengen laid Baylee on her bed and continued to tend to her wounds. He was worried sick about his daughter, and his heart ached to see her in such a state. His wives tried to comfort him, assuring him that Baylee was a strong girl and would recover soon.

For the next few days, Tengen and his wives took turns taking care of Baylee. They never left her side, constantly monitoring her condition and making sure she was comfortable. Baylee's four brothers were also worried about their sister and offered to help in any way they could. They went out to gather herbs and medicines that could help with their sister's recovery.

Despite their efforts, Baylee's condition did not improve. She remained unconscious, and her wounds seemed to be getting worse. Tengen was beside himself with worry, and he prayed to the gods for his daughter's recovery. He could not bear the thought of losing his only daughter, and he would do anything to save her.

One night, as Tengen was sitting by Baylee's bedside, a bright light suddenly appeared in the room. He looked up and saw a beautiful angel standing before him. The angel introduced herself as the Goddess of Healing and told Tengen that she had heard his prayers. She promised to help Baylee and heal her injuries.

The goddess then placed her hand on Baylee's forehead, and a warm light emanated from her palm. Tengen watched in amazement as his daughter's wounds began to heal, and her breathing became steady. The goddess then turned to Tengen and his wives and told them that Baylee would make a full recovery, but she needed to rest and regain her strength.

True to the goddess's word, Baylee woke up the next day, much to the joy and relief of her family. She was weak, but she was alive and well. Tengen and his wives were overjoyed to see their daughter awake and smiling again. They thanked the goddess for her help and vowed to always be grateful to her.

After her recovery, Baylee was even more determined to become a powerful demon slayer like her father. She trained harder than ever and became even more skilled in combat. Her brothers and her parents were amazed by her dedication and strength, and they knew that she would make a great demon slayer one day.

From that day on, Baylee became known as one of the greatest demon slayers, just like her father. She continued to go on missions with her family, and together, they defeated countless demons, protecting the people from harm. Tengen was proud of his daughter, and he knew that she would continue his legacy as the greatest demon slayer of all time.

(Words 837)