Dabi x Shigaraki 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Dabi gently rubbed Shigaraki's back as he moaned in pain from the Braxton hicks. He hated seeing his boyfriend in pain, especially now that he was pregnant. Dabi still couldn't believe it; they were both men and yet somehow Shigaraki was carrying their child.'Shhh, it's okay love,' Dabi whispered as he pressed a kiss to Shigaraki's temple. 'Just breathe, it'll pass.'Shigaraki nodded, trying to take deep breaths as the contractions subsided. He was grateful to have Dabi by his side, supporting him through this unexpected pregnancy. They had no idea how it happened, but they were both excited to become parents.As Shigaraki's breathing evened out, Dabi continued to rub his back, his hand roaming down to his rounded belly. Shigaraki was seven months pregnant now and his belly was quite large, making it difficult for him to move around or even sit comfortably. But Dabi thought he looked beautiful, with his glowing skin and the way his belly curved out.Dabi leaned down and pressed a kiss to Shigaraki's belly, causing him to giggle. 'Stop that, it tickles,' Shigaraki said with a smile.Dabi chuckled and sat up, pulling Shigaraki into his arms. 'I can't help it; you and our baby are just too cute.'Shigaraki blushed and leaned in for a kiss, which Dabi gladly returned. Their kisses were always sweet and gentle, even in moments of passion. But tonight, Dabi wanted to make love to Shigaraki, to show him how much he loved and appreciated him.He gently laid Shigaraki down on the bed, his hands trailing down his body, caressing his belly and thighs. Shigaraki moaned softly, his body already responding to Dabi's touch. Dabi leaned down and pressed his lips to Shigaraki's, deepening the kiss as his hands roamed further down.Shigaraki let out a gasp as Dabi's fingers brushed against his entrance, a jolt of pleasure running through his body. Dabi smiled against his lips and continued to tease him, slowly preparing him for what was to come.When Shigaraki was ready, Dabi slowly entered him, their bodies moving in sync as they made love. Shigaraki gripped onto Dabi's shoulders, his moans getting louder with each thrust. Dabi was being gentle, wanting to make sure Shigaraki was comfortable and not in pain.As they moved together, Shigaraki's hands roamed down to his belly, feeling the slight movements of their baby. Dabi leaned down and pressed his lips to Shigaraki's belly, whispering words of love and devotion to their unborn child.Shigaraki felt tears prick at the corner of his eyes, overwhelmed with emotion. He never thought he could feel this kind of love and happiness, but Dabi had shown him that anything was possible.As they reached their climax, their bodies trembling with pleasure, they held onto each other tightly, their hearts beating as one. Dabi collapsed onto the bed next to Shigaraki, pulling him close and pressing kisses to his forehead.'I love you so much, Shigaraki,' Dabi whispered, his hand resting on Shigaraki's belly.'I love you too, Dabi,' Shigaraki replied, a content smile on his face.As they lay together, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking, Shigaraki couldn't help but feel grateful for Dabi and their little family. They may have had an unconventional relationship, but it was filled with love and that was all that mattered.They drifted off to sleep, with Dabi's arms wrapped around Shigaraki and their baby nestled between them. They were ready for whatever the future held for them, as long as they had each other.

(Words 580)