Tengen x Rengoku 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Tengen and Rengoku had been training together for months, their swords clashing as they pushed each other to their limits. They were both skilled demon slayers, but their styles were vastly different. Tengen relied on his agility and speed, while Rengoku favored brute strength and power.

As the sun began to set, they decided to call it a day and headed back to their shared quarters. Tengen was feeling particularly restless, his body still coursing with adrenaline from their training session. He couldn't shake the feeling of wanting more, something to exhaust him completely.

Rengoku noticed Tengen's restlessness and knew exactly what he needed. He approached Tengen from behind, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him close. Tengen's body immediately responded, his back arching into Rengoku's chest.

'Let me help you release all that tension,' Rengoku whispered into Tengen's ear, his hot breath sending shivers down Tengen's spine.

Tengen moaned in response, turning around to face Rengoku. Without a word, they crashed their lips together in a heated kiss. Their tongues danced and their hands roamed, each one wanting to explore every inch of the other's body.

Rengoku pushed Tengen back onto the bed, his hands roaming over Tengen's muscular chest. Tengen moaned as Rengoku's rough hands traced down his abdomen, his fingers teasing the waistband of Tengen's pants.

With a swift motion, Rengoku had Tengen's pants and underwear off, leaving him completely exposed. Tengen's arousal was evident, his member standing proudly against his stomach.

Rengoku wasted no time, taking Tengen into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the head before taking him in completely. Tengen moaned, his hands grabbing onto the sheets as Rengoku expertly pleasured him.

Not wanting to be left out, Tengen pushed Rengoku down onto the bed, stripping him of his clothes. Rengoku's member was just as impressive as Tengen's, and Tengen wasted no time in returning the favor.

Their bodies were a perfect fit, each one knowing exactly how to please the other. They moved together in perfect synchronization, their moans filling the room as they brought each other closer to the edge.

But Tengen wasn't satisfied yet. He wanted more, he wanted to feel Rengoku inside of him. He flipped Rengoku over onto his stomach, spreading his legs and positioning himself behind him.

Rengoku moaned as Tengen entered him, his hands gripping onto the sheets as Tengen began to move. Tengen's thrusts were rough and powerful, sending waves of pleasure through Rengoku's body.

They moved together, their bodies slick with sweat as they chased their release. And when it finally came, it was explosive. They collapsed onto the bed, panting and spent from their passionate encounter.

As they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, Tengen couldn't help but feel grateful for Rengoku. Not only was he his partner in battle, but also in love. And with Rengoku by his side, Tengen knew he could face any demon that came their way.

(Words 495)