Chucky x OC 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Chucky and Baylee lay tangled in the sheets of their shared bedroom, their plastic bodies pressed together in a passionate embrace. The room was dimly lit, the only light coming from the moon filtering in through the window.

Chucky, with his wild red hair and piercing blue eyes, was straddled on top of Baylee, his smaller frame fitting perfectly in the space between Baylee's legs. Baylee, with his long, dark hair and soft brown eyes, looked up at Chucky with adoration and love.

Their lips were locked in a deep kiss, their tongues dancing together as their bodies moved in rhythm. Chucky's hands roamed over Baylee's body, feeling every curve and dip, while Baylee's hands gripped onto Chucky's hips, pulling him closer.

Chucky broke the kiss, his lips trailing down Baylee's neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin. Baylee let out a soft moan, his body arching up into Chucky's touch. Chucky's hands traveled down to Baylee's pants, quickly undoing them and pushing them down his legs.

Baylee's cock was already hard, straining against his underwear. Chucky wasted no time in pulling them down, revealing Baylee's throbbing member. He wrapped his hand around it, stroking it slowly as he leaned in to kiss Baylee again.

Baylee's hands roamed over Chucky's body, feeling the smooth plastic and the curves of his muscles. Chucky let out a low growl, his hips grinding against Baylee's as he continued to stroke his cock.

'Please, Chucky,' Baylee moaned, his body trembling with need. Chucky grinned, knowing exactly what Baylee wanted.

He positioned himself between Baylee's legs, lining himself up with Baylee's entrance. With one swift thrust, he entered Baylee, causing him to let out a gasp of pleasure.

Chucky took his time, moving slowly and gently, savoring the feeling of Baylee's tightness around him. Baylee moaned and whimpered, his hands gripping onto Chucky's plastic body as he was filled with pleasure.

As they moved together, their bodies became more and more in sync, their movements becoming faster and more urgent. Chucky could feel himself approaching his climax, and he knew Baylee was close as well.

With one final thrust, they both reached their peak, their bodies trembling and shaking as they rode out their orgasms. Chucky collapsed on top of Baylee, both of them panting and covered in sweat.

'That was amazing,' Baylee breathed, running his hands through Chucky's hair. Chucky smiled and nuzzled into Baylee's neck.

'It always is with you,' he whispered before kissing Baylee softly on the lips. They lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow of their love making.

As they drifted off to sleep, Chucky couldn't help but think how lucky he was to have found someone like Baylee, someone who accepted him for who he was, possessed doll and all. And with that thought, he fell into a peaceful slumber, wrapped in the arms of the one he loved.

(Words 488)