Katsuki x OC 4🍋

(ai)

(3rd person P.O.V)

Katsuki Bakugo and his husband Baylee had been together for a few months now. They were deeply in love and had recently gotten married. Katsuki was known to be a rough and aggressive person, both in and out of the bedroom. Baylee, on the other hand, was a virgin and was nervous about having sex for the first time with his husband.Katsuki had always been impatient, and he couldn't wait to have Baylee all to himself. He had been patient and understanding with his husband, knowing that he was inexperienced. But now, he couldn't hold back any longer.One night, after a romantic dinner, Katsuki led Baylee to their bedroom. He could see the nervousness in his husband's eyes, but he also saw the desire and love for him. Katsuki gently pushed Baylee onto the bed and crawled on top of him, kissing him passionately.Baylee's body was filled with desire as he kissed his husband back, his hands exploring Katsuki's muscular body. Katsuki's hands roamed over Baylee's body, and he could feel his husband's arousal.He whispered in Baylee's ear, 'I'll be gentle, I promise.' Baylee nodded, trusting his husband completely. Katsuki slowly undressed Baylee, taking in the sight of his husband's naked body for the first time.He leaned down and kissed Baylee's neck, trailing kisses down his chest, and stopping at his nipples. He gently sucked on them, causing Baylee to moan and arch his back. Katsuki's hand traveled down Baylee's body, reaching his hard member.He stroked it slowly, causing Baylee to gasp and buck his hips. Katsuki smiled and continued to stroke him, enjoying the sounds of pleasure coming from his husband.Katsuki then moved down and kissed Baylee's stomach, making his way to his thighs. He gently spread Baylee's legs and licked a stripe up his inner thigh. Baylee shivered at the sensation, and Katsuki could see the anticipation in his eyes.He then kissed his way to Baylee's entrance, gently teasing it with his tongue. Baylee moaned and grabbed onto the sheets, his body trembling with pleasure. Katsuki continued to tease and lick his husband, preparing him for what was to come.Finally, Katsuki couldn't wait any longer. He positioned himself between Baylee's legs and slowly pushed his member inside his husband. Baylee gasped and arched his back, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure.Katsuki waited for Baylee to adjust before he started to move. He started off slow, making sure to be gentle and loving with his husband. Baylee's moans and cries of pleasure encouraged Katsuki to move faster and harder.He could feel Baylee's walls clenching around him, and he knew his husband was close. He reached down and started to stroke Baylee's member, bringing him to the edge.As they both reached their climax, Katsuki leaned down and kissed Baylee passionately, his movements becoming more erratic. They both cried out in pleasure as they reached their peak, their bodies trembling and their hearts racing.After they had both caught their breath, Katsuki pulled out and lay down next to Baylee, pulling him into his arms. Baylee rested his head on Katsuki's chest, feeling completely satisfied and loved.Katsuki whispered, 'That was amazing, my love.' Baylee smiled and snuggled closer to his husband, feeling grateful to have such a passionate and loving man in his life.From that night on, Katsuki made sure to always be gentle and loving with Baylee, knowing that his husband deserved nothing less. And Baylee learned that even though Katsuki was rough and aggressive, he also had a gentle and passionate side that he only showed to him. They were perfect for each other, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day.

(Words 607)