Insokue x OC🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee and Inosuke had been dating for a few months now and they were deeply in love with each other. Inosuke was a demon slayer, known for his brute strength and lack of social skills. He was not the most gentle of men, but Baylee loved him for who he was.

Baylee was a virgin and she was nervous about giving her virginity to Inosuke. She had heard stories from other demon slayers about his rough nature, but she trusted him and knew he would never hurt her.One night, as they lay in bed together, Inosuke turned to Baylee and whispered in her ear, 'I want to make love to you.'Baylee's heart skipped a beat and she nodded her head in agreement. Inosuke leaned in and kissed her gently, his lips moving slowly against hers. Baylee could feel his hands roaming over her body, exploring every inch of her. She moaned softly as his hands moved down to her waist, pulling her closer to him.As they continued to kiss, Inosuke's hands moved lower, his fingers lightly brushing against Baylee's thighs. She gasped as he moved his hand to the front of her panties, feeling the heat and wetness between her legs. Inosuke growled lowly and began to rub her through the fabric, causing Baylee to moan even louder.Inosuke pulled back and looked into Baylee's eyes, 'Are you sure about this?'Baylee nodded, her cheeks flushed with desire. Inosuke smiled and gently removed her panties, exposing her to him. He took a moment to admire her before leaning down and kissing her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her core.Baylee moaned as Inosuke's tongue flicked against her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She had never felt anything like this before and she couldn't help but arch her back, begging for more.Inosuke took his time, exploring every inch of her with his tongue. He could feel Baylee's body trembling beneath him and he knew she was close. He pulled back and looked up at her, 'Are you ready?'Baylee nodded, her body aching for release. Inosuke positioned himself between her legs and slowly entered her, making sure to go at her pace. Baylee gasped as she felt him fill her completely, her body adjusting to his size.Inosuke began to move, his hips rocking against hers in a slow rhythm. Baylee wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer to her. She could feel every inch of him and it was unlike anything she had ever felt before.As they moved together, their moans and gasps filled the room. Inosuke's hands roamed over Baylee's body, his touch gentle yet possessive. He could feel her walls tightening around him and he knew she was close.With one final thrust, they both reached their climax, their bodies shaking with pleasure. Inosuke collapsed on top of Baylee, both of them trying to catch their breath.As they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, Baylee knew she had made the right choice in giving her virginity to Inosuke. He may not be the gentlest of men, but he loved her with all his heart and that was all that mattered.

(Words 525)