Katsuki x OC 4🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Katsuki couldn't believe how much he wanted to taste his wife's breast milk. He had never been turned on by it before, but ever since Baylee had given birth to their son Itsuki, he couldn't get the thought out of his head.He was too embarrassed to tell Baylee about his newfound desire, so he kept it to himself. However, one night, he couldn't resist any longer.As Baylee was asleep in their bedroom, Katsuki snuck out to the kitchen where the fridge was. He opened it and saw a bottle of breast milk that Baylee had pumped earlier that day. Without hesitation, he grabbed the bottle and took a sip.The taste was surprisingly sweet and creamy, and Katsuki couldn't get enough. He drank the entire bottle before he even realized what he was doing. As he was about to put the empty bottle back in the fridge, he heard footsteps behind him.'Katsuki, what are you doing?' Baylee asked, her voice filled with confusion.Katsuki turned around, guilt written all over his face. 'I...I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry, Baylee.'Baylee's expression softened as she walked over to her husband. 'It's okay, Katsuki. I understand.'She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him gently. Katsuki couldn't believe how understanding she was being. He thought she would be disgusted by his actions.'I didn't know you were into that,' Baylee said, running her fingers through his hair.'I didn't either. It's just...ever since Itsuki was born, I can't stop thinking about it,' Katsuki admitted, feeling embarrassed.Baylee smiled and kissed him again. 'Well, if it turns you on, then I'm happy to oblige.'Katsuki's eyes widened in surprise. 'You...you're okay with it?'Baylee nodded. 'As long as it's something we both enjoy, I'm all for it.'Katsuki couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such an understanding and supportive wife. He leaned in and kissed her passionately, his hands roaming over her body.Baylee moaned softly as Katsuki's hands found their way to her breasts. He gently squeezed them, eliciting a gasp from her. He then leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on it gently.Baylee's moans increased in volume as Katsuki continued to suck on her breast, his other hand massaging the other one. She had never felt so turned on and wanted by her husband before.Katsuki then lifted Baylee up and carried her to the couch, where he laid her down and began to kiss her neck. She moaned and tangled her fingers in his hair, urging him to continue.He moved down her body, leaving a trail of kisses and bites until he reached her breasts again. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked on it harder this time, causing Baylee to let out a loud moan.Katsuki then moved down further, kissing and licking his way to her core. He could smell her arousal and it only turned him on more. He spread her legs and began to lick and suck on her clit, causing Baylee to arch her back and moan loudly.As he pleasured her, Baylee reached down and began to stroke Katsuki's member, causing him to moan against her. He then positioned himself at her entrance and slowly pushed inside.Baylee moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist as he began to move in and out of her. The combination of his thrusts and her own movements against his hand was driving her wild.Soon, they both reached their climax, moaning each other's names as they rode out their orgasms. Katsuki collapsed on top of Baylee, both of them panting and trying to catch their breath.'That was...amazing,' Katsuki said, placing a kiss on Baylee's forehead.Baylee smiled and snuggled closer to her husband. 'I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we can do it again sometime.'Katsuki chuckled and kissed her again. 'Definitely.'From that night on, Katsuki and Baylee would indulge in their newfound kink whenever they could, making their love life even more exciting and fulfilling. And as for Itsuki, he grew up to be a happy and healthy baby, never knowing the secret desires his parents shared.

(Words 680)