Tengen x OC🍋

(Author: AN AI STORY)

(Tengen P.O.V)

I walked through the door of our small, cozy apartment and was greeted by the smell of my wife's cooking. I smiled to myself, knowing that she always made sure to have dinner ready for me when I got home from work. I dropped my keys on the table and made my way to our bedroom. As I entered the room, I saw Baylee lying in bed, her eyes closed and a small smile on her lips. I couldn't help but admire her beauty. Her long, blonde hair was spread out on the pillow and her soft curves were barely covered by the thin sheet. I quietly undressed and crawled into bed next to her, careful not to wake her up. I leaned in and gently kissed her lips, causing her to stir. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, her hand reaching up to caress my cheek.'Hey, you're home,' she said, her voice still heavy with sleep.'I am,' I replied, leaning in to kiss her again.As our lips met, I felt a surge of desire rush through me. I deepened the kiss, my hand trailing down her body to rest on her hip. Baylee moaned into my mouth, her hands roaming over my body.I pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes. 'I have a surprise for you,' I said with a mischievous grin.Baylee's eyes widened in excitement as she propped herself up on her elbows. 'What kind of surprise?''Close your eyes and you'll find out,' I said, standing up and making my way to the dresser.I rummaged through the drawers until I found what I was looking for. I turned back to Baylee and saw that she had closed her eyes as instructed. I walked back to the bed and climbed on top of her, my hands gripping her wrists and pinning them above her head.'Keep your eyes closed,' I whispered into her ear, my lips grazing her neck.I could feel Baylee's body trembling with anticipation beneath me. I slowly slid her panties down her legs, tossing them to the floor. I spread her legs and positioned myself between them, my hard cock pressing against her wet folds.I leaned down and kissed her again, my hand reaching down to stroke her clit. Baylee moaned against my lips, her body arching up into my touch. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter as I continued to tease her.'Please, Tengen,' she begged, her hips bucking against my hand.I couldn't resist her any longer. I entered her in one swift thrust, causing her to gasp in pleasure. I started moving in and out, my hips grinding against hers. Baylee's moans grew louder as I picked up the pace, each thrust hitting her in just the right spot.I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, but I wanted to make sure that Baylee came first. I reached down and started rubbing her clit in a circular motion, the pressure building inside of her.'Fuck, Tengen,' Baylee screamed as her body tensed and she came, her juices flowing onto my cock.Her orgasm triggered my own, and I came hard inside of her, my hips still moving as I rode out our pleasure. I collapsed onto the bed next to her, both of us panting and covered in sweat.'That was amazing,' Baylee said, turning to look at me with a satisfied smile.'You deserve it,' I replied, pulling her into my arms and kissing her forehead.We lay there for a few minutes, catching our breath and basking in the afterglow. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep, Baylee spoke up again.'Was that the surprise?'I chuckled and kissed her cheek. 'No, the surprise is that I want to make a baby with you.'Baylee's eyes widened in surprise and then lit up with joy. 'Really?''Really,' I replied, smiling at her. 'I want to make you a mother and start a family with you.'Tears welled up in Baylee's eyes as she threw her arms around me. 'I love you so much, Tengen.''I love you too, Baylee,' I said, kissing her deeply.We spent the rest of the night making love, our bodies moving together in perfect harmony. And nine months later, we welcomed our beautiful baby into the world, a reminder of our passionate love for each other.

(words 723)