Farmer Sans x OC 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

As the days went by, Sans and Baylee's relationship grew stronger and stronger. They would spend every spare moment together, whether it was doing chores on the farm or just taking walks in the fields.One day, while doing their chores in the barn, Sans couldn't resist the urge any longer. He pulled Baylee close to him, their bodies pressed against each other as he kissed her passionately. Baylee moaned into the kiss, feeling a familiar heat building between her legs.Sans knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He picked Baylee up and carried her to a pile of hay in the corner of the barn. They both knew what was about to happen, and they couldn't wait any longer.Sans lowered Baylee onto the hay, his hands wandering over her body as he kissed her neck. Baylee arched her back, her hands gripping onto Sans' shoulders as she moaned his name.Sans' hands moved lower, teasing her thighs as he whispered dirty words in her ear. Baylee's breathing became heavy as she felt his cock grinding against her pussy, the fabric of their clothes creating delicious friction.But then, in a moment of passion, Sans' cock accidentally slipped inside Baylee's pussy. They both froze, their eyes wide with surprise. But as they looked into each other's eyes, they knew 9they wanted this. They wanted each other.Sans started to move his hips, his cock sliding in and out of Baylee's wetness. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer as she moaned and gasped with pleasure.They lost themselves in the moment, their bodies moving in perfect rhythm. Sans' thrusts became rougher and faster, and Baylee couldn't hold back any longer. She screamed his name as she reached her climax, her body shaking with pleasure.Sans followed soon after, his own release filling Baylee as they both collapsed onto the hay, their bodies spent and satisfied.After that day, Sans and Baylee couldn't keep their hands off each other. They would sneak away to the barn whenever they could, exploring each other's bodies and indulging in their desire for each other.And as they continued to work on the farm together, they knew that their love story was just beginning.

(Words 366)