Izuku x Katsuki 5 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Bakugo and Izuku were both powerful demons, known for their strength and ferocity in battle. But when they were alone together, they shed their tough exteriors and became soft and loving towards each other.

They had been dating for a while now, and their relationship was passionate and intense. Bakugo was the dominant one in bed, always taking charge and showing Izuku who was in control. Izuku loved it, eagerly submitting to Bakugo's desires.

On this particular night, they were in Bakugo's chambers, the scent of burning candles filling the air. Bakugo had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he pushed Izuku onto the bed, his hands roaming over his lover's body.

'You're mine, Deku,' Bakugo growled, claiming Izuku's lips in a fierce kiss. Izuku moaned into the kiss, his body responding eagerly to Bakugo's touch.

Bakugo's hands moved down to Izuku's pants, quickly undoing them and pulling them down, along with his underwear. He smirked as he saw Izuku's hardened member, already dripping with need.

'Always so eager,' Bakugo chuckled, stroking Izuku's length. 'But I'm in control tonight.'

Izuku whimpered, already feeling the familiar heat pooling in his stomach. He loved when Bakugo took charge, loved the rough and intense sex they had together.

Bakugo wasted no time, positioning himself between Izuku's legs and thrusting inside him with one swift motion. Izuku cried out in pleasure, his nails digging into Bakugo's back as he adjusted to the size.

Bakugo began to move, his hips pounding into Izuku with a fierce rhythm. Izuku moaned and writhed beneath him, lost in the pleasure of being claimed by his lover.

'Fuck, Kacchan,' Izuku panted, his body arching with each thrust. 'Harder.'

Bakugo smirked, picking up the pace and slamming into Izuku with even more force. He loved seeing Izuku lose control, loved hearing him beg for more.

They continued like this for what felt like hours, multiple rounds of intense sex leaving them both exhausted and satisfied. They collapsed onto the bed, their bodies intertwined as they caught their breath.

'I love you, Deku,' Bakugo whispered, kissing Izuku's forehead.

'I love you too, Kacchan,' Izuku replied, snuggling closer to his lover.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, their love for each other stronger than ever. They were demons, feared by many, but together they found a love that was pure and true.

(Words 397)