Alastor x OC2 🍋

(AI this story is also on The Demon)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee paced nervously around in Alastor's room, her heart racing with both excitement and fear. She had been engaged to the infamous demon Alastor for a few months now, and they had yet to consummate their relationship. As a virgin, Baylee was both curious and anxious about what it would be like to have sex with a demon.As if on cue, there was a knock on the door and Alastor's voice rang out. "My dear, may I come in?" Baylee took a deep breath and opened the door, her eyes immediately meeting Alastor's piercing red ones. He had a sly smile on his face as he stepped into the room, closing the door behind him."Is everything alright, my love?" Alastor asked, noticing Baylee's nervous demeanor. She nodded, trying to calm her racing heart. Alastor took her hand and led her over to her bed, sitting down with her."My dear, there is no need to be nervous. I promise to make your first time as pleasurable as possible", Alastor said, his voice low and seductive. Baylee blushed at his words, feeling a surge of desire run through her body.Alastor leaned in to kiss her, his lips soft and gentle as they pressed against hers. Baylee melted into the kiss, her arms wrapping around Alastor's neck as she deepened it. Alastor's hands ran down her body, causing a shiver to run through her.He broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes, his voice filled with love and desire. "Are you ready, my dear?" Baylee nodded, her heart racing with anticipation.Alastor slowly undressed her, taking his time to explore every inch of her body with his lips and hands. Baylee moaned softly, her body responding to his touch in ways she never thought possible.When they were both completely naked, Alastor positioned himself between Baylee's legs, his fingers gently parting her folds. Baylee whimpered at the sensation, her body tensing with pleasure as Alastor's tongue flicked over her clit.He continued to tease her with his tongue, his fingers slowly entering her and causing her to moan louder. Baylee's hips bucked against him, desperate for more of his touch.Alastor could sense that she was close to climaxing and stopped, causing Baylee to whine in frustration. He chuckled and positioned himself above her, slowly easing into her. Baylee's breath caught in her throat as she felt him fill her completely.Alastor began to move slowly, his thrusts gentle and controlled. Baylee wrapped her legs around his waist, her nails digging into his back as she arched against him. With each thrust, Alastor hit all the right spots, causing Baylee to moan and whimper with pleasure.As they moved together, Baylee's body began to tighten, and her moans grew louder. Alastor could feel her walls clenching around him and he knew she was close. He leaned down to kiss her, his hand reaching down to rub her clit.With a final thrust, Baylee screamed out Alastor's name as she climaxed, her body trembling with pleasure. Alastor continued to move inside her until he too reached his peak, his release filling her.They collapsed onto the bed, both of them panting and covered in sweat. Alastor pulled Baylee close to him, pressing kisses to her forehead and whispering sweet nothings in her ear."That was incredible", Baylee said, her voice barely above a whisper. Alastor chuckled and kissed her again, his love for her evident in every touch.They lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Baylee couldn't believe how amazing her first time had been, and she was grateful to have such a loving and gentle partner in Alastor.As they drifted off to sleep, Baylee knew that she had made the right choice in giving herself to Alastor. She couldn't wait to see what other pleasures he had in store for her in the future.

(Words 645)