Levi x OC 3🍋

( ai)

(3rd person P.O.V)

Levi Ackerman and his wife Baylee had been married for a few months now, but they had yet to consummate their marriage. Baylee was a virgin and was nervous about sex, but Levi was patient and understanding. He wanted to make their first time together special and unforgettable.One evening, as they were lying in bed together, Levi turned to Baylee and gently caressed her cheek.'Are you ready, my love?' he whispered.Baylee blushed and nodded, her heart racing with excitement and nervousness.Levi leaned in and kissed her softly, his hands running through her hair. He slowly trailed his kisses down her neck, making her shiver with pleasure. He then moved down to her chest, gently kissing and sucking on her nipples, causing Baylee to moan softly.Feeling bold, Levi slid his hand down to Baylee's panties, feeling the wetness between her legs. He began to rub her gently, making her gasp and arch her back.'Levi...' she moaned.He continued to rub her, feeling her become even wetter. Baylee couldn't believe how good it felt, and she wanted more. She reached down and pulled Levi's hand away from her, causing him to look at her in confusion.'I want you,' she whispered, her cheeks flushed with desire.Levi smiled and nodded, pulling off his own clothes and then helping Baylee out of hers. He then lay her down on the bed and kissed her passionately, his hands exploring every inch of her body. Baylee moaned and writhed beneath him, her body craving more.Levi then positioned himself between her legs and slowly entered her, causing Baylee to gasp and clutch onto him tightly. He moved slowly at first, wanting to savor every moment with his wife. But as their passion grew, he began to move faster and harder, both of them moaning and panting with pleasure.Baylee had never felt anything like this before. She felt connected to Levi in a way she never thought possible. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him even closer as they moved together in perfect rhythm.Levi could feel Baylee getting closer to her climax, and he knew he was close as well. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony.Finally, they both reached their peak, crying out each other's names as they climaxed together. They lay there in each other's arms, their bodies still trembling with pleasure.'Wow...' Baylee breathed, looking up at Levi with a smile.'That was amazing,' Levi replied, kissing her forehead.They lay there for a few moments, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow of their first time together. Baylee snuggled into Levi's chest, feeling safe and loved in his arms.'I love you, Levi,' she whispered.'I love you too, Baylee,' he replied, kissing her forehead again.And from that moment on, their love and passion only grew stronger, making their marriage even more special and fulfilling.

(words 475)