Sans x OC 🍋

(AI)

(Baylee P.O.V)

Sans and I agreed to sneak out and spend some alone time together. We both needed a break from our families and the constant responsibilities that came with being in a relationship.We met at our usual spot, a clearing in the woods where no one would bother us. Sans greeted me with a kiss and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.'I missed you,' he whispered, his breath tickling my ear.'I missed you too,' I replied, snuggling into his embrace.We stood there for a moment, just enjoying each other's company. But our desires soon took over and we couldn't keep our hands off each other any longer.Sans pressed me up against a nearby tree, his hands roaming all over my body. I moaned as he kissed my neck, leaving little love bites along the way.'I want you,' he growled, his voice filled with desire.I nodded, knowing exactly what he meant. We quickly shed our clothes, not caring about the cold night air. Sans lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the soft grass.He laid me down gently, his hands trailing down my body. I arched my back as he kissed his way down my stomach, his tongue teasing my sensitive skin.Sans didn't waste any time and positioned himself between my legs. He slowly entered me, making sure I was ready for him. I gasped as he filled me completely, his movements slow and gentle.But as the heat between us grew, so did our urgency. Sans picked up the pace, his thrusts becoming rougher and faster. I moaned and dug my nails into his back, urging him on.We moved together in perfect rhythm, our bodies becoming one. I could feel the pressure building inside me, and I knew Sans was close too.With one final thrust, we both reached our climax, our bodies shuddering in pleasure. Sans collapsed on top of me, both of us panting and trying to catch our breath.'That was amazing,' I said, running my fingers through his hair.'Always is with you,' he replied, kissing me softly.We lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking. Eventually, we got dressed and made our way back to our families, knowing that our secret rendezvous would have to wait until the next time we could sneak away.

(Words 391)