Alastor x OC🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

It was a dark and quiet night in Hell, and Alastor and his girlfriend Baylee were taking a leisurely stroll through the streets of Pentagram City. As demons, they were used to the fiery landscape and the constant chaos that surrounded them, but tonight they were both in a surprisingly calm mood.As they walked hand in hand, Alastor couldn't help but feel a strange sense of arousal building within him. He glanced over at Baylee, noticing the way her hips swayed seductively as she walked. He could feel his heart racing and his body growing hot with desire.Baylee seemed to sense his change in mood as well, and she turned to him with a mischievous grin. 'What's gotten into you, Al?' she purred, running her fingers through his red and black hair.Alastor couldn't resist any longer. He pulled her close and pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. Baylee eagerly responded, her tongue dancing with his as they explored each other's mouths.Their once calm and leisurely walk had now turned into a lustful frenzy. Alastor pushed Baylee up against the nearest wall, his hands roaming over her body as he kissed her neck and collarbone.Baylee moaned and tangled her fingers in Alastor's hair, pulling him closer. She could feel his hard member pressing against her, and she couldn't wait any longer.In one swift motion, Alastor lifted Baylee up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed her skirt up and tore off her panties, his need for her growing more intense by the second.Baylee gasped as Alastor entered her, his movements rough and urgent. They were both panting and moaning, their bodies moving in perfect sync as they reached their climax.As they both came down from their high, Alastor gently set Baylee back down on the ground and pulled her into a tight embrace. They were both covered in sweat and panting, but they couldn't stop smiling.'Who knew a simple walk could turn into something so...exhilarating,' Baylee chuckled, pressing a kiss to Alastor's lips.'You always know how to bring out the wild side in me, my dear,' Alastor replied with a smirk.They quickly straightened their clothes and continued their walk as if nothing had happened. But the satisfied looks on their faces and the way they couldn't keep their hands off each other gave away their little secret.From that night on, Alastor and Baylee made it a tradition to go for a walk every now and then, knowing that it would always lead to a passionate and wild encounter. They were demons after all, and what better way to embrace their true nature than with a little bit of sneaking around and indulging in their primal desires.

(words 452)