Bakugo x Kirishima x OC🍋

(ai )

(3rd person P.O.V)

Baylee lay nervously on the bed, her heart racing as she waited for her two husbands to join her. She had always been attracted to both Katsuki and Eijiro, but it wasn't until recently that they had all come together in a polyamorous relationship.Katsuki entered the room first, his muscular frame filling the doorway. He was known for his rough and explosive personality, but when it came to Baylee, he was surprisingly gentle. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her, his hand reaching out to gently stroke her cheek.'You don't have to be nervous, Baylee,' he said softly. 'We'll take it slow and make sure you're comfortable.'Eijiro followed behind, his red hair standing out against his tanned skin. He was known as the gentle king, always taking care of those around him. He climbed onto the bed on the other side of Baylee and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a warm embrace.'We love you, Baylee,' he whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead. 'And we'll make sure this is a beautiful experience for you.'Baylee couldn't help but relax into their embrace, feeling safe and loved between her two husbands. She had always been curious about sex, but had never found the right person to explore it with. Now, with Katsuki and Eijiro, she felt like she had found her perfect match.As they began to undress her, Baylee's nerves returned. She had never been touched intimately before and didn't know what to expect. But Katsuki and Eijiro were patient, taking their time to explore every inch of her body with their hands and kisses.Katsuki's lips were rough against hers, but he was surprisingly gentle as he trailed them down her neck and chest. Eijiro's touch was soft and delicate, his fingers tracing patterns over her skin. Baylee moaned softly, the pleasure building with every touch.As they finally reached between her legs, Baylee couldn't hold back a gasp. Katsuki's fingers were rough and calloused, but they felt amazing against her sensitive skin. Eijiro's touch was gentle and precise, sending shivers down her spine.With each stroke and caress, Baylee's pleasure grew until she couldn't take it anymore. She begged for them to take her, and they obliged. Katsuki entered her first, his size making her gasp in surprise. But he was careful, moving slowly and making sure she was comfortable.Eijiro followed, his movements slow and passionate. Baylee was caught between the two, feeling a mix of pleasure and love as they moved together. They were both careful not to hurt her, but their passion was evident in every touch and kiss.As they reached their climax, Baylee felt like she was floating on a cloud. Katsuki and Eijiro held her close, their bodies intertwined as they rode out their pleasure. And as they lay there, tangled in each other, Baylee knew that she had found her perfect partners in Katsuki and Eijiro.

(words 489)