Dabi x OC🍋

(AI)

(3rd person P.O.V)

Dabi and Baylee walked hand in hand through the dark and deserted streets of the city. As members of the League of Villains, they were used to the constant chaos and destruction that surrounded their lives. But tonight, they both needed a break from the never-ending battles and constant scheming.Baylee leaned into Dabi's side, her head resting on his shoulder as they strolled along. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to him. They both let out a sigh of contentment, enjoying the peacefulness of the night.But as they turned down a quiet alleyway, their moods suddenly shifted. The once relaxed and carefree couple were now consumed by a primal desire for each other.Without a word, Dabi pushed Baylee against the wall, his lips crashing onto hers in a passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth, her hands immediately finding their way to his fiery red hair.Their tongues tangled and their hands roamed freely, exploring each other's bodies. Dabi's hands gripped onto Baylee's hips, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist.He pressed her against the rough brick wall, causing her to let out a gasp of pleasure. She could feel his hard member pressing against her, and she eagerly ground her hips against his.Dabi's hands roamed up her body, pushing her shirt up and off, exposing her bare skin to the cool night air. Baylee's nails dug into his shoulders as he leaned down to suck on her neck, leaving a trail of red marks in his wake.She was lost in the sensations, her body on fire as Dabi's hands roamed over her curves. His fingers found their way to her panties, teasing and rubbing against her until she was begging for more.With a smirk, Dabi ripped off her panties, tossing them aside as he lifted her up once again. He positioned himself at her entrance, slowly pushing inside of her.Baylee let out a moan of pleasure as he filled her, her nails digging into his back as he began to move. Dabi's thrusts were rough and fast, each one sending waves of pleasure through her body.They were lost in the moment, the sounds of their bodies colliding echoing through the alleyway. Dabi's grunts and Baylee's moans were the only sounds in the world as they moved together in perfect rhythm.Their passion only grew as they neared their climax, their bodies becoming slick with sweat as they reached the peak of pleasure together. Dabi buried his face in Baylee's neck, his groans muffled against her skin as he released inside of her.The feeling of Dabi's release was enough to send Baylee over the edge, her body trembling as she climaxed around him. They both rode out their orgasms, their bodies shaking with pleasure.As they caught their breath, Dabi gently set Baylee down on her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep and loving kiss.'That was amazing,' she whispered, her voice still breathless.Dabi smirked and pulled her in for another kiss, their bodies still humming with desire. 'We should go out for a walk more often,' he said, a mischievous glint in his eye.Baylee laughed and nodded, knowing that their peaceful walks would never be the same again. But she didn't mind, as long as she had Dabi by her side, she was ready for anything.

(words 558)