Sukuna x OC 2 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee had been following Sukuna for years now. She had pledged her loyalty to him and had become one of his most trusted followers. She was a skilled fighter and had proven her worth to him time and time again.But there was something else that had grown inside of her during her time with Sukuna. Something she never thought she would feel again. Love.Baylee had been alone for so long, her heart closed off to any emotion. But Sukuna had somehow managed to break through her walls and make her feel again. She knew it was wrong, to fall in love with her leader, but she couldn't help it.Sukuna had always been kind to her, surprisingly gentle for someone with such a fearsome reputation. He would often check on her after battles, making sure she was okay and tending to any wounds she may have received. Baylee couldn't help but feel grateful towards him.One day, Sukuna called her to his chambers. She hurried to his side, wondering what he needed from her. When she entered the room, she saw Sukuna sitting on his throne, a mischievous grin on his face.'Baylee, my dear, I have a reward for you,' Sukuna said, motioning for her to come closer.Baylee approached, curious and a little nervous. She had never received a personal reward from Sukuna before.'What is it, my lord?' she asked, bowing her head respectfully.Sukuna chuckled and stood up from his throne, walking towards her. 'You have been a loyal follower and have provided me with valuable information. I want to show my appreciation.'Before Baylee could respond, Sukuna pressed his lips against hers in a passionate kiss. She was taken aback at first, but she couldn't resist him. She melted into his embrace, kissing him back with equal fervor.Sukuna's hands roamed over her body, caressing her curves and pulling her closer to him. Baylee moaned into his mouth, feeling a fire ignite within her.Without breaking the kiss, Sukuna lifted her up and carried her to his bed. He laid her down gently, his lips never leaving hers. Baylee's heart was racing with anticipation as Sukuna began to undress her, his touch sending shivers down her spine.When they were both completely naked, Sukuna positioned himself between her legs, his hard length pressing against her entrance. Baylee gasped as he entered her, filling her completely.Sukuna thrust into her with a hunger that Baylee had never experienced before. She wrapped her legs around him, meeting his movements with her own. They moved together in perfect rhythm, lost in the pleasure of each other's bodies.Sukuna's hands roamed over her skin, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. He kissed her neck, her breasts, and her lips, driving her closer and closer to the edge.Baylee's moans filled the room as she reached her peak, her body trembling with pleasure. Sukuna followed soon after, spilling his seed inside of her.They lay together, panting and holding each other close. Baylee couldn't believe what had just happened. She had never felt such intense pleasure before.Sukuna kissed her forehead and pulled her closer, a content smile on his face. 'You deserve all the rewards in the world, my dear Baylee.'From that day on, Baylee knew that she would always be loyal to Sukuna, not just out of duty, but out of love. And Sukuna, in his own way, showed her that he felt the same.

(Words 567)