Dabi x OC 6

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Dabi and Baylee were both villains, working together as part of a notorious group of criminals. Dabi was known for his fierce temper and ruthless tactics, while Baylee was known for her recklessness and impulsiveness. The two of them had a complicated dynamic, with Dabi constantly getting frustrated with Baylee's immaturity.One day, the group had been hired to carry out a high-stakes robbery. Dabi had meticulously planned the heist, but Baylee couldn't resist causing chaos and drawing attention to herself. Dabi had warned her multiple times to stick to the plan, but she had ignored him, much to his annoyance.As they were making their escape, Baylee's antics caused a major setback, and they ended up getting caught in a crossfire with the police. Dabi was furious and blamed Baylee for their failure. In a fit of rage, he lashed out at her, using his fire manipulation quirk to burn her arm.Baylee was in shock and pain, unable to believe that Dabi would hurt her like that. She tried to plead with him, but he was too consumed by his anger to listen. She knew that she had to do something to make it up to him, to make him forgive her and not be so angry with her.She spent the next few days trying to find ways to appease Dabi. She did all of his chores, brought him his favorite food, and even apologized to him multiple times. But Dabi remained distant and cold towards her, refusing to forgive her for her mistake.Baylee was at her wit's end, feeling guilty and hurt by Dabi's actions. She couldn't understand why he was being so cruel to her. But then, she overheard him talking to one of their teammates about his past. Dabi had a troubled childhood, filled with abuse and neglect. It was then that Baylee realized that his anger and aggression were just a defense mechanism.She knew that she had to show Dabi that she understood him and that she cared for him. She approached him and opened up to him, sharing her own struggles and vulnerabilities. She told him that she was sorry for her actions and that she would do anything to make it up to him. Dabi was taken aback by her sincerity and vulnerability. He slowly started to open up to Baylee, and they bonded over their shared experiences.From that day on, Dabi and Baylee's relationship changed. They still had their disagreements and arguments, but they also had a newfound understanding and respect for each other. Dabi no longer lashed out at Baylee, and she learned to control her impulsive behavior. They worked together as a team, complementing each other's strengths and weaknesses.Their fellow villains noticed the change in their dynamic and were amazed by how well they worked together. Dabi and Baylee had become a force to be reckoned with, not just because of their powers, but also because of the bond they had formed. They had gone from being enemies to partners in crime, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

(Words 511)