Enji x Hawks x OC3🍋

(Ai )

(3rd person P.O.V)

Enji Todoroki, also known as Endeavor, was a powerful and intimidating hero in the world of My Hero Academia. He was known for his fierce fire quirk and his rough, no-nonsense attitude. But there was one person who could soften him, his husband Hawks.Hawks was the complete opposite of Enji. He was gentle, caring, and always had a smile on his face. They had been married for a few years now and their love for each other only grew stronger with time.But there was one thing that they both wanted to do, and that was to make love to their wife, Baylee. She was a sweet and innocent girl, who had caught their attention with her kind heart and gentle demeanor. She was also a hero, with the power to manipulate plant life.Baylee had never been with a man before, and the thought of being intimate with two men at the same time made her nervous. But she trusted her husbands and knew that they would take care of her.The three of them were in their bedroom, with soft music playing in the background. Baylee was lying on the bed, dressed in a white lace nightgown, her cheeks flushed with anticipation.Enji and Hawks were standing by the bed, their eyes raking over her body. Enji's eyes were filled with desire, while Hawks' were filled with love and adoration.Enji climbed onto the bed, his hands gripping Baylee's thighs as he spread them apart. Baylee let out a small gasp as she felt his rough hands on her skin, but Hawks placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, silently telling her to relax.Enji leaned down and captured Baylee's lips in a passionate kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth as his hand slipped under her nightgown. He could feel her trembling under his touch, and he tried to be as gentle as possible.Hawks watched as Enji's hand disappeared under Baylee's nightgown, his own desire growing with each passing second. He removed his own clothes, revealing his toned body to Baylee.Hawks climbed onto the bed, his lips finding Baylee's neck as his hand caressed her breasts. Baylee moaned as she felt two sets of hands on her body, sending waves of pleasure through her.Enji's hand moved lower, his fingers tracing over Baylee's folds. He could feel how wet she was, and he couldn't wait to be inside her. But he knew he had to be gentle, especially since it was her first time.Hawks moved his lips down Baylee's body, placing soft kisses on her stomach and thighs. He could sense her nervousness, and he wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible.Enji's fingers entered Baylee's heat, and she let out a loud moan as he began to move them in and out. He could feel her walls clenching around his fingers, and he knew she was close.Hawks moved between Baylee's legs, his tongue replacing Enji's fingers as he continued to pleasure her. Baylee's body arched off the bed as she reached her peak, her moans filling the room.Enji and Hawks exchanged a look before pulling Baylee into their arms, both of them kissing her passionately as they positioned themselves above her.Enji entered her first, his eyes locked with Hawks' as he slowly pushed into her. Baylee let out a small cry, but Hawks placed a hand on her cheek, wiping away her tears and whispering words of love and encouragement.Once Enji was fully inside her, Hawks entered her from behind, his hands roaming over her body as he began to move in sync with Enji. Baylee was overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling completely surrounded by her husbands.Enji and Hawks continued to move in unison, each one bringing Baylee closer to her second orgasm. Baylee's body shook as she reached her peak once again, her walls clenching around them both.Enji and Hawks followed soon after, releasing themselves inside her as they collapsed onto the bed, their bodies intertwined with Baylee's.As they lay there, catching their breath, Baylee couldn't help but feel grateful for her husbands' love and tenderness. She knew that they would always take care of her, in and out of the bedroom.

(Words 692)