Raph x OC 4 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Raph sat on the couch, watching his pregnant girlfriend Baylee pace back and forth in their small apartment. She had just come back from a long day at work and he could tell she was stressed.'Hey babe, come sit down and relax,' he said, patting the space next to him.Baylee sighed and plopped down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. 'I'm just so exhausted. This baby is draining all my energy,' she complained.Raph wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her belly gently. 'You're doing an amazing job growing our little one. I wish there was something I could do to help.'Baylee smiled and kissed his cheek. 'Just having you here with me is enough. I don't know how I would do this without you.'Raph leaned in and kissed her lips softly. 'I love you, Baylee.''I love you too, Raph,' she replied, deepening the kiss.Their hands roamed each other's bodies, Raph's hand resting on her growing belly. He had always been attracted to her curves, but seeing her pregnant made him even more turned on. He gently pushed her back onto the couch and kissed her neck, trailing down to her collarbone.'Raph, are you sure?' Baylee asked, her voice filled with desire.He looked into her eyes and nodded. 'I want to make you feel good, babe.'With that, he slowly undressed her, taking his time to admire her body. He gently kissed her stomach, making his way down to her panties. He could smell how turned on she was and it only made him want her more.He removed her panties and spread her legs, kissing her inner thighs. Baylee moaned and tangled her fingers in his hair, guiding him closer to her center. Raph happily obliged, using his tongue to tease and please her.Baylee's moans grew louder and she gripped the couch, her hips bucking against his face. Raph could tell she was close and he wanted to make her come with his mouth. He increased his speed and flicked his tongue over her clit, sending her over the edge.She cried out his name as she climaxed, her body trembling beneath him. Raph gave her a few moments to catch her breath before he climbed on top of her, lining himself up with her entrance.'Are you sure, babe?' he asked, his voice filled with concern.Baylee nodded, pulling him down for a kiss. 'I trust you, Raph.'He slowly entered her, making sure to be gentle and take his time. Once he was fully inside, he paused, giving her time to adjust. Baylee wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, wanting to feel as close to him as possible.Raph began to move, his thrusts slow and controlled. He wanted to make sure he didn't hurt her or the baby. Baylee moaned and rocked her hips, meeting his thrusts. The feeling of being filled by him was unlike anything she had ever experienced.Raph could feel her walls tightening around him and he knew she was close. He leaned down and kissed her, his hand reaching between them to rub her clit. Baylee moaned into his mouth and came, her body clenching around him.Feeling her orgasm triggered his own and he came with a loud groan, collapsing on top of her. They lay there for a few minutes, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow.'I love you, Raph,' Baylee said, tracing circles on his back.'I love you too, Baylee,' he replied, kissing her forehead.They stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other's company. Raph couldn't wait to meet their little one and he knew that with Baylee by his side, they could handle anything.(Words 611)