Tengen x OC 7 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Tengen was a skilled demon slayer, known for his bravery and strength. He had been a part of the Demon Slayer Corps for many years and had faced countless demons in battle. One day, while on a mission to defeat a powerful demon, he met Baylee.

Baylee was a newly recruited demon slayer, eager to prove herself and make a name for herself in the Corps. She was strong-willed and determined, and Tengen could see the potential in her. He decided to take her under his wing and train her to become a powerful demon slayer.

As they spent more time together, Tengen and Baylee grew closer. They shared stories of their past battles and trained together, honing their skills. Tengen was impressed by Baylee's determination and her ability to learn quickly.

One night, after a particularly intense training session, Tengen and Baylee found themselves alone in their shared quarters. The tension between them was palpable, and they both knew what they wanted.

Tengen leaned in to kiss Baylee, and she eagerly responded, their lips moving in sync. His hands roamed her body, feeling every curve and dip, as he pulled her closer to him. Baylee moaned into the kiss, her desire for Tengen growing with every touch.

They quickly shed their clothes, their need for each other consuming them. Tengen pushed Baylee onto the bed, and she eagerly spread her legs for him. He entered her, filling her completely, and she cried out in pleasure.

Their lovemaking was rough and passionate, fueled by their shared desire and the adrenaline from their battles. Tengen took control, his experienced hands and body bringing Baylee to the brink of ecstasy over and over again.

As they reached their peak together, their bodies entwined, they both knew that this was more than just a physical connection. They had found a true partner in each other, someone who understood their struggles and shared their passion for demon slaying.

From that night on, Tengen and Baylee fought side by side, both as skilled demon slayers and as passionate lovers. Together, they were unstoppable, and their bond only grew stronger with each battle they faced.

(Words 365)