Dabi x OC 7

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Dabi and Baylee were two of the most feared and notorious villains in the city. They were both skilled in combat and had powerful quirks that made them almost unbeatable. Despite their reputation, they were not partners in crime, but rather just two individuals who happened to cross paths frequently due to their similar goals.Dabi was a tall, muscular man with a head of wild blue hair and piercing red eyes. His quirk allowed him to manipulate and control fire, making him a formidable opponent. He was known for his cold and calculated demeanor, never showing any emotions other than anger and annoyance.On the other hand, Baylee was a young girl with vibrant pink hair and a bubbly personality. She had a quirk that allowed her to manipulate and control water, a perfect match for Dabi's fire. Despite her young age, she was just as dangerous as Dabi, but her immaturity often got in the way of their missions.Dabi and Baylee's paths crossed one day when they were both after the same target. They ended up fighting each other, not realizing they were on the same side until it was too late. After taking down their target, they both realized the potential of their partnership and decided to team up.However, their partnership was not without its challenges. Dabi was constantly getting frustrated with Baylee's immaturity and lack of focus during missions. She would often get distracted by small things and her bubbly personality would clash with Dabi's serious nature. This often resulted in arguments and fights between the two.One day, Dabi had had enough. He was in a particularly bad mood and Baylee's constant chatter and giggles were only making it worse. In a fit of rage, Dabi lashed out at Baylee, using his fire quirk and injuring her in the process. Shocked and hurt by Dabi's actions, Baylee ran away, not wanting to face him.Feeling guilty and remorseful, Dabi went after Baylee to apologize. She had always been loyal and helpful to him, even though he treated her badly at times. As he found her sitting alone in an alleyway, tears streaming down her face, Dabi realized how much he had hurt her.Determined to make it up to her, Dabi decided to change his ways and be a better partner to Baylee. He toned down his anger and tried to be more understanding of her immaturity. He even started to appreciate her bubbly personality and her ability to lighten up their dark and dangerous world.Baylee was surprised by Dabi's sudden change in behavior, but she was happy to see that he was making an effort to be a better partner. She forgave him for his outburst and together, they became an even more formidable duo. Dabi and Baylee's partnership grew stronger and they became known as the most ruthless and feared villains in the city.From that day on, Dabi and Baylee's relationship changed for the better. They still had their arguments and disagreements, but they learned to work together and respect each other's differences. They became a team that no one dared to mess with, and their partnership only grew stronger with each passing day.