Tengen x OC 14🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee sighed as she curled up on the couch, clutching a heating pad to her stomach. It was the first day of her period and she was feeling miserable. Not only was she dealing with cramps and bloating, but she was also feeling incredibly horny.

She glanced over at her boyfriend Tengen, who was sitting at his desk working on some paperwork. She bit her lip, wondering if he would be willing to help her out. They had been dating for a few months now and their sex life was amazing, but she had never been on her period while they were together.

'Tengen,' she said softly, catching his attention. 'Can I...talk to you about something?'

He turned to her with a concerned look. 'Of course, what's wrong?'

'It's just...I'm on my period and I'm really horny,' she admitted, feeling a little embarrassed.

Tengen's eyes widened in surprise, but then a mischievous grin spread across his face. 'Well, I can definitely help you with that.'

Baylee's cheeks flushed as she watched him stand up and make his way over to her. He sat down next to her on the couch and gently wrapped his arms around her. She leaned into him, feeling comforted by his embrace.

'I don't want to make things uncomfortable for you,' she said, still feeling a little self-conscious.

Tengen chuckled and pressed a kiss to her forehead. 'Don't worry, I've got this. Just relax and let me take care of you.'

He began to massage her lower back, his hands working their magic on her tense muscles. Baylee let out a content sigh and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. Tengen's hands moved lower, massaging her hips and thighs, making her moan softly.

She opened her eyes and saw that Tengen had a mischievous glint in his eye. He leaned in and captured her lips in a heated kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth. Baylee moaned into the kiss, feeling her arousal grow.

Tengen broke the kiss and stood up, pulling Baylee up with him. 'Let's go to the bedroom,' he said, his voice husky with desire.

Baylee eagerly followed him, feeling a sense of relief and excitement wash over her. She knew that Tengen would take good care of her and she was more than ready for some gentle, loving sex.

They reached the bedroom and Tengen gently pushed her onto the bed, climbing on top of her. He began to kiss and nibble at her neck, making her moan and squirm beneath him. Baylee could feel his hard erection pressing against her through their clothes, making her even more desperate for him.

Tengen reached down and began to remove her clothes, taking his time to tease and caress her body. Baylee let out a soft gasp as he removed her panties, revealing the dark stain of her period. She tensed, expecting him to pull away, but instead he smiled and leaned down to kiss her thighs.

'Don't worry, I've got you,' he whispered against her skin, his warm breath sending shivers through her body.

He continued to kiss and lick her thighs, moving closer and closer to her center. Baylee let out a soft moan as he finally reached her core, his tongue flicking against her clit. She arched her back and tangled her fingers in his hair, urging him on.

Tengen continued to pleasure her, his tongue and fingers working in perfect harmony to bring her to the brink of orgasm. Just as she was about to come, he stopped, leaving her panting and wanting more.

He crawled back up her body, his lips capturing hers in a passionate kiss. Baylee could taste herself on his lips, making her even more turned on. She reached down and began to stroke his cock, making him moan into the kiss.

Tengen pulled back and looked into her eyes. 'Are you ready?' he asked, his voice filled with love and desire.

Baylee nodded eagerly, completely trusting him to take care of her. Tengen slowly entered her, making sure to go slow and gentle. Baylee let out a soft moan as he filled her, her walls clenching around him.

They moved together in a slow, steady rhythm, their bodies moving in perfect sync. Baylee could feel the tension building in her, her arousal only intensifying with each thrust. Tengen leaned down and captured her lips in another passionate kiss, his hand reaching down to rub her clit.

Baylee's body tensed as she felt the orgasm wash over her, her walls contracting around Tengen's cock. He continued to thrust into her, prolonging her pleasure until she was begging for him to come.

He finally let go, his own release washing over him as he buried himself deep inside her. They collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily and basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

'That was amazing,' Baylee said, cuddling up to Tengen's side.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. 'Anything for my girl,' he said with a smile.

They spent the rest of the day in bed, making love multiple times and just enjoying each other's company. Baylee was grateful to have such a loving and understanding boyfriend. And she couldn't wait to explore more of her sexuality with him, even during her period.

(Words 892)