RE-WRITTEN - Chapter 3.

Piper sat in her tent, staring at the gun hung over the camp chair in the corner; she frowned and her mind wandered to Glenn. He was out there, with that small group, usually, he went by himself, he knew the quiet paths, knew how to get in and out without being spotted by the walkers. She was worried for him, though she was close with the other, Glenn had grown to be like a brother to her, he taught her things about scavenging, and sometimes took her into the city with him, when Daryl and Merle went out on days long hunting trips. He had grown to be like a brother to Piper, she cared about him a lot. She was determined to help him if she could, she knew the way in, and maybe she could go and help. Piper grabbed her gun from the chair, she quickly threw on the belt, buckling it fast, she barely had time to together her thoughts before a siren rang through the air. She quickly exited the tent, eyes scanning the camp; she noticed Shane rushing to the RV.

"Talk to me, Dale!" He called, up to Dale, who was standing atop the RV, looking through his binoculars.

"I can't tell yet." Dale responded, Piper, walked closer to the two, standing next to Shane.

"Is it them? Are they back?" She asked, her voice hopeful.

"I'll be damned." Dale exclaimed.

"What is it?" Amy asked.

"A stolen car is my guess." Dale informed as the car pulled around into the camp, Piper peered at the car her eyes widening when Glenn exited the car, a wide smile on his face.

"Glenn!" She beamed, rushing over to him. Piper pulled him into a hug, holding him tightly; he hugged back laughing as he did so. The two pulled apart, still smiling at each other as the alarm continued to blare from the car.

"Holy crap. Turn that damn thing off!" Dale snapped, walking over to the car.

"I don't know how!" Glenn exclaimed.

Shane followed Dale to the car, looking unhappy. "Pop the hood, please. Pop the damn hood, please." Shane yelled.

"My sister, Andrea..." Amy tried to speak but was interrupted by Shane yelling once more.

"Pop the damn hood!"

Glenn held his hands up in defence. "Okay okay. Yeah yeah yeah." He spoke, climbing back into the car.

Amy walked up to Glenn. "Is she okay? Is she all right?" She bombarded him with questions as Shane turned off the car alarm.

"She's okay! She's okay!" Glenn spoke, getting frustrated.

"Is she coming back?" Amy only continued.

"Yes!" Glenn yelled.

"Why isn't she with you? Where is she? She's okay?"

"Yes! Yeah, fine. Everybody is. Well, Merle not so much." Glen trailed.

A frown formed on Piper's face. "Merle? What happened to Merle?" She asked.

"Are you crazy, driving this wailing bastard up here? Are you trying to draw every Walker for miles?" Shane piped in loudly, changing the subject. 

"I think we're okay." Piper snapped, impatiently, now only wanting to know what happened to Merle. 

Shane glared at her. "You call being stupid okay?" He snapped, Piper only rolled her eyes.

"Well, the alarm was echoing all over these hills. Hard to pinpoint the source." Dale spoke, backing up Piper, this only earning him a glare from Shane. "I'm not arguing. I'm just saying. It wouldn't hurt you to think things through a little more carefully next time, would it?" Dale then snapped at Glenn.