Chapter 22.

I snuggled into him, placing my hand in his chest. He mumbled a 'mornin' and kissed the top of my head. 

"Mornin'" I said back, lifting my head up to look at him. He then placed a kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed back. Things quickly got heated as I slowly climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. He jumped, pulling away from the kiss and groaning in pain.

"Oh god, sorry." I said, quickly climbing off him.

"It's alright." He told me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Still hurtin' huh?" I asked.

"Yeah." He muttered.

"Well then, you get some more rest, I'm gonna go see if I can take a shower." I told him before kissing his lips once more.

"Okay." He sighed as I grabbed some fresh clothes. I then exited the tent to find Carol cooking up some breakfast.

"Morning Piper." She smiled.

"Good mornin' Carol." I smiled back.

"Want some eggs?" She asked.

"Maybe later, I'm gonna take a shower first." I told her. She smiled and nodded. I then headed over to the house. I entered it and found uncle Hershel sitting at the dining table with Beth. I smiled at him before hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Mornin' uncle Hershel." I beamed. "Hey Beth."

"Good morning, Piper, what brings you in here?" He asked as Beth got up from her seat and hugged me.

"I was wondering if I could take a shower?" I asked him. 

"Of course, you don't have to ask." He told me. 

"Thanks Hershel!" I smiled before heading upstairs to the bathroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out of the house, pulling my hair up into a ponytail. Maggie was stood on the porch, watching the camp. She heard me close the door and turned round. "Hey Pipe." She smiled. 

"Um, Hi." I said. Her smile faltered and she crossed her arm over her chest. 

"Glenn told you didn't he?" She asked. 

"Well what do you expect, he's my brother, he never keeps anythin' from me Maggie, and droppin' such a big secret on him is not fair." I told her before walking away. I headed over to camp where everyone was up and eating. I walked over to Glenn, who was already looking at me. 

"Maggie knows I told, doesn't she?" He asked.

"Good lord, is everyone around her psychic now?" I asked.  Glenn gave me a look. "Yes, Maggie knows." I told him. 

"Well, I'm telling the group today, it's not fair to keep it a secret anymore, especially if they get out, we need to be prepared." He said to me. I nodded before giving him a hug. 

"I know you like Maggie but you're doing the right thing Glenn." I whispered in his ear. 

"Hey Piper." Daryl called. I pulled away from Glenn and looked back at him. Daryl motioned me to go over to him. I turned back to Glenn and sighed. 

"Duty calls." I smirked before placing a kiss on Glenn's cheek. "You are doing the right thing Glenn." I smiled before walking away and heading over to Daryl. He was sat in a camping chair, with an empty one next to him. I sat down in the empty one and placed my head on his shoulder. 

"Getting jealous Mr Dixon?" I asked with  a smirk. I looked up at him, he glared at me playfully. I kissed his lips. "Don't worry, I'm all yours." I told him.