Chapter 104.

Hey guys, sorry about the last update!! Enjoy the chapter!!

I was in the pantry with Carol and some of the other women who lived here, in Alexandria. I was helping Carol collect some things to make dinner with. My eyes scanned the shelves, taking in all the various canned goods. The one thing I was craving, however, was not necessarily one of the 'goods'. Pickles. I really wanted some pickles. My stomach practically growled at the jar sat on the shelf. Carol's hand reached across my face, grabbing the jar and smirking at me. I smiled. 

"All of the pickles?" Olivia asked, writing in her pad. 

"Yes, please." I rushed out. 

"Aww, are you  getting cravings?" Erin asked with a smirk. 

"Now I am, yeah, but pickles? I swear this little thing is taking after her daddy cause I hate pickles." I laughed, shaking my head. 

"Aww, don't worry, it's all worth it in the end." Erin smiled. 

"I know." I smiled back, placing my hand on my stomach. Carol began to grab more things off the shelves, handing a few cans of celery soup to me. 

"Celery soup. It's been here since the start. You're very brave." Olivia commented as she wrote down what we were taking. 

"Well, I'm hoping the paprika will mask the soup's celeryness." Carol spoke, now putting on her helpless housewife act. 

"Then you'd be stuck with something that tastes like paprika. No, thank you." Shelley sang, making me roll my eyes. 

"Well, I just figured since we're running low on staples, I'd try to use a few things nobody seems to want." Carol retorted. "I used to make Ed these spring cleaning casseroles just to empty the pantry." I frowned, slightly in shock that Carol  had brought him  up. "I made some miracles happen with water chestnuts." She then smiled widely, glancing between the two women. 

"Talk about miracles, that recipe for cola canned ham. Mmm."Erin hummed in delight. "Ms. Peletier, you are an honest to goodness hero." She then chuckled. 

"More than you know." I mumbled, glancing up at Carol who smiled at me. 

"Ugh." Shelley grunted as Carol picked up some dry noodles. 

"Something wrong, Shelly?" I asked, peering at her. 

"It's just those old noodles. I mean, I tell you, if someone would just find me one of those machines, I swear we would all be eating like we were on a tour of Tuscany." Shelley spoke proudly, I rolled my eyes looking at Olivia who sent a fake smile. Carol's face also held a faux smile. 

" You know, Shel, I could teach you how to make pasta with your own two hands." Carol suggested. "But you'd have to promise not to smoke in the house, not just because Piper is pregnant but also it's just a disgusting habit. And it kills you." Carol explained. "If you ask me, there are too many things trying to do that already, right?" She asked, causing Olivia to turn away, trying to hold her laugh in. 

"Right." Erin agreed. 

"Okay, well I'm gonna head back up to the house, I wanna spend some time with Judith before my shift on the gates." I told Carol who nodded. 

"Alright, I'll meet you there." Carol smiled.  I smiled back before leaving the pantry and heading home.  Once I got there, I headed up to Judith's room where I found Carl sat by Judith's crib. With a smile, I walked over and sat beside Carl. 

"She's almost off, you gonna sing?" Carl asked, hopefully. 

"Naa, not today bud." I told him, he frowned.