Chapter 101.

HUGE AUTHORS NOT BEFOREHAND....

Okay guys so first off, just because I had all that time away doesn't mean I haven't stopped my edits competition!! I really wanna see what you guys have made!! The details are in a past chapter but I'll briefly explain here. Make and edit of Piper/Daryl, Piper/Maggie as cousins, Piper/Glenn as bestfriends/siblings, and Rick/Piper as however you see them, the edit can be pic or video!! Send them to me on twitter my username is LaceyAnne_99!! Any edits will be featured in a future chapter!!

Second, I'm debating where to start a sequel book, I know this goes up to 100 chapters so far but would you guys keep reading if I just kept as one book or would you rather I start a new one when season 7 hits? Please let me know what you think I'd like to hear your opinions!!

Enough of me droning on, enjoy the chapter!!

I woke  the next day to the sound of knocking on the front door. My eyes fluttered open and a frown fell on my face at the sight of the unfamiliar bedroom. Slowly I pulled myself up and out of bed then made my way out of the room to an even more unfamiliar hallway. Quickly, I found the stairs and made my way down them, glancing at the pictures on the wall. They were of Daryl and I, with a little boy.  I found the front door and pulled it open, my eyes widening at the sight of Lori. 

"Hey Piper!" She spoke cheerily. 

"Lori?" I managed to get out, still in utter shock. 

"Yeah, I just came over to check if you were still coming over for the barbecue this after noon?" She asked. "You can bring Daryl and the little one along too!" 

"The little one?" I frowned. 

"Yeah, Jake, he can play with Judith." Lori told me. 

"Right, Jake, he can play with Judith." I repeated slowly to myself. 

"Okay, well see you later, around three?" Lori asked. 

"Sure, around three!" I smiled slightly as Lori skipped away. A confused look settled on my face again as I closed to door. 

"Who was that?" Daryl's voice sounded causing me to jump and spin around, coming face to face with him. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you baby." He spoke. My eyes slowly trailed up and down, looking at his attire. He wore a black shirt and dark grey jeans, with a black stetson rested on top of his head. 

"It was just Lori reminding us about the barbecue today

"It was just Lori reminding us about the barbecue today." I told him. "Why are you wearing a cowboy hat?" 

"Because you got it for me, remember? And I promised I'd wear it." Daryl explained, frowning slightly at me. 

"Oh yeah, right." I spoke, scratching my head. "What about your leather jacket?" 

"Leather Jacket?" Daryl asked confused. 

"Yeah, the waistcoat one with the wings?" I told him.

"How'd you know I had that? I got rid of that way before we met." He spoke with a frown.