Chapter 50.

Hey guys!! Chapter 50! I'm so happy to have written so much for you all, thanks to the people who have voted and commented, I know this story isn't all that great but thanks again!! Also, could you guys share the story with your friends, I'd really appreciate it!!♥

Piper's Point of View.

I was sat at one of the tables with Rick and Judith. He was bouncing her gently on his lap as he spoke to me. I smiled at the little girl. She was the happiest thing in this place, she giggled like she didn't have a care in the world, it was the cutest thing. She clung onto my finger as I cooed at her. Rick smiled over at me. 

"She's got your eyes." I mumbled, still looking down at Judith. Rick hummed. "She looks like Lori though." I said, looking up at Rick.  He smiled at me me before looking back down at Judith who began to giggle as I poked her stomach. I laughed slightly. Suddenly, Carl rushed in, looking round frantically. His eyes landed on us. 

"Andrea's here." He rushed out. I stood up grabbing my shotgun as Rick began to shout orders. I rushed to one of our look outs, along with Carol. We stood with our guns at the ready as Rick, Daryl, and Merle.

"Are you alone?" Rick called. 

"Open the gate." Andrea exclaimed. 

"Are you alone?!" Rick yelled.

"Rick! Open it." Andrea yelled back. Carol and I then watched as they opened the gates and Rick began to man handle Andrea, pinning her to the fence before searching her. He then yelled at her, ordering her to kneel. I looked back at Carol before we both headed back inside. We entered the cell block as Rick did, with Andrea following. She saw Carol and I and rushed over to us. She hugged Carol who mumbled something to her, before she pulled back and engulfed me into a hug. I hugged back because after all we'd been through, I missed her, no matter how much she'd pissed me off. I pulled back and smiled at her before walking over to Daryl, who put his arm round my shoulders. I guess it was instinct, but I didn't mind. "Hershel, my God." Andre exclaimed, looking over at Uncle Hershel. "I can't believe this. Where's Shane?" She then asked, looking up at Rick, who shook his head. "And Lori?" I looked down sadly, Daryl pulled me closer to him. 

"She had a girl. Lori didn't survive." Hershel told her. 

"Neither did T-Dog." I added, looking up. 

"I'm so sorry. Carl. Rick, I--" Andrea said, looking at each of us, then back at Rick, who looked away from her. "You all live here?" She then asked, changing the subject. 

"Here and in cell block." Glenn told her. 

"There?" She asked, pointing to the cells. "Well, can I go in?" She then asked, walking over to the cells. 

"I won't allow that." Rick said, stepping up to her.  

"I'm not an enemy, Rick." Andrea sighed. 

"We had that field and courtyard until your boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up." Rick snapped. 

"He said you fired first." Andrea argued. I scoffed and shook my head. 

"Well, he's lying." Rick told her. 

"He killed an inmate who survived in here." Hershel explained.

"We liked him. He was one of us." Daryl added. 

"I didn't know anything about that. As soon as I found out, I came." Andrea turned to Maggie, Glenn and I. "I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until after the shoot-out." She told us. 

"That was days ago." Glenn snapped. 

"I told you, I came as soon as I could." She retorted, looking round at each of us. I looked down. "What have you told them?" She then snapped at Michonne.