Chapter 21.

It had been a few days since Andrea shot Daryl. I was still pissed at her but Daryl didn't seem so bothered by it anymore. Daryl and I were okay again. We'd swap and change where we slept. It would either be in the tent or in my room. Glenn had also told me about his and Maggie's sexy time at the pharmacy. He really likes her though, I can tell. Apart from that all's been well. Although Glenn has been a little on edge lately.

Daryl's Point of View.

I was sat in my tent with Pipe. I was laying down on the matress and she was sat on me, her legs straddling my waist. She was talking and giggling away. Telling me about her brother and about how she hopes she'll find him.

"I'll help ya look for him, once we've found Sophia." I told her.

"You will?" She asked. I smiled and nodded at her. She sent me a grateful smile before placing a kiss on my lips. "How's your side today?" She asked, lightly running her fingers over my wound.

"It feels a little better, still hurts like a bitch though." I told her.

"I did offer to come with you..." She trailed with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"Shut up." I said. She giggled and placed her hands at each side of my head. She pouted down at me before kissing my lips. I held her waist as she smiled into the kiss. She pulled back and sat up, smiling.

"Hey." Andrea's voice sounded. Piper's happy face twisted into one of anger as she climbed off me.

"I'll see you later." She said to me before exiting the tent, glaring at Andrea as she passed her. Andrea sighed before handing me a book and sitting down.

"This is not that great, but..." She trailed as I flick through it.

"What, no pictures?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'm so sorry, I feel like shit." She sighed.

"Yeah, you and me both." I said, adjusting my pillow.

"I don't expect you to forgive me, but if there's anything I can do..."

"You were tryin' to protect the group. We're good, not sure about Pipe though." I told her, pointing at her bruised jawline. Andrea look down before standing up. She began to head out when I spoke again. "But hey, shoot me again, and you'd best pray I'm dead." I smirked. She laughed before turning and leaving. I placed the book down on the floor as Piper re-entered the tent.

"I'm goin' to help Rick and Shane with the shooting lesson, Rick just asked me now, will you be okay on your own?" She smiled, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, you be safe now though." I told her. She smiled and nodded before kissing my lips.

"I'll see you later." She said before getting up and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper's Point of View.

"Hey Glenn, you coming out to shoot?" I called as I exited Daryl's tent. He looked up at me, a worried look on his face. "Are you okay?" I asked as I approached him, a frown on my face.

"I'm fine." He said, give me a fake smile. I gave him the 'I know you too well' look and he sighed.

"Don't lie to me Glenn." I said sternly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the group and behind the tree.

"There are walkers in the barn and Lori's pregnant." He blurted.

"What? What do you mean? Walkers?" I asked, shocked.