Chapter 106.

So I made two trailers for Piper, I'd like you guys to vote which one is better please, comment next to the video you like best!!

1: 

2:

My eyes fluttered open and I turned on my blow up mattress. My gaze landed on him, smiling at the light snores he let out. Though I've only know him a short while, I feel like I'm already falling for him. It was our second night at the Atlanta camp and it was already beginning to feel like a home, for me anyway. Unlike the Dixon boys I took my first day here as a chance to introduce myself to everyone. The person whom I feel like I connected most with was Glenn. A korean guy around my age. He was the nicest guy I've met here and he's the one who made me feel most welcome. I feel like I've known him a life time. 

"G'mornin'." Daryl's gruff voice sounded,  pulling me from my thoughts. A smile danced across my lips and I sat up. 

"Morning." I spoke. 

"Why you up?" He asked. 

"I wanted to get an early start, Glenn's gonna show me round some more, there's a quarry not too far from here so I'm gonna go see that with him." I explained, pulling on my jeans and boots. 

"You getting close to that China-man?" Daryl frowned, standing up and pulling on trousers. 

"Why? You jealous Dixon?" I smirked, standing close to him. His eyes glanced at my mouth before reconnecting them with my own. 

"No, I'm going out hunting, and stay near the camp like I said." He ordered, turning away. 

"Yes sir!" I saluted with a smirk. Daryl shook his head. 

"You make me crazy, woman, with your angel eyes and that smirk." He spoke, getting closer to me again. I smiled. 

"You love it though." I told him. Daryl shook his head and sighed. 

"Whatever lady." He grumbled. I laughed and shook my head. 

"Oh, by the way, is Merle going out with you today?" I asked. 

"Yeah, we're heading out soon so be careful today." He ordered. 

"Okay, I will." I affirmed. Daryl nodded before exiting the tent. 

I followed ten minutes later, looking round the camp quickly making sure Daryl, or Merle, wasn't there. Once I was sure, I rushed over to Glenn who was sat by the campfire. I sat next to him, smiling widely. 

"What?" He frowned. 

"Lets go to Atlanta!" I smiled. "Daryl and Merle have gone out hunting, they won't be back for hours let's go to Atlanta, on that run, I need some fresher clothes anyway." I beamed with a smile. 

"Oh, okay, let me just go talk to Shane and see what we need then we'll head out." Glenn spoke. 

"Okay, I'll go grab my things." I spoke before rushing away. From the tent, I grabbed my gun and holster and my knife. I then rushed back out to Glenn who was pulling on his backpack. 

"Hey, we only need a couple things, should be a quick run." He smiled. 

"Awesome, let's go!" I beamed.