Chapter 62.

Sorry if this chapter is a bit choppy and not as flowing as the others.

...............................

Piper's Point of View.

We were walking through the forest, following Tyreese. He was trying to find a safe place for us to hold up for the night. I limped along behind him and the girls. My leg hadn't got any better it still hurt like hell and was still bleeding. I was beginning to grow more tired with each step.

"Where are we going?" Lizzie asked stopping.

"Further, come on." Tyreese told her.

"Is everybody dead?" Lizzie then asked. Tyreese didn't look back, only continued to walk away. I placed my hand on Lizzie's shoulder and we continued to walk too.

"Tyreese, we gotta find a place to settle for the night, the girls are exhausted." I explained. He looked back at me and nodded.

"Yeah, okay, let's find an open space to camp out." Tyreese said.

................................................

It was now night time and we were sat down in a slightly open area of the forest. I leant back against a tree and closed my eyes. Just as I was about the drift off, Judith began crying. I sat up and looked over at Tyreese.

"They're gonna hear her." Mika cried.

"We shouldn't be out here." Lizzie added. I got up and limped over to Tyreese. I sat down beside Judith and rubbed her stomach.

"We'll find a safe place soon. We will." Tyreese told Lizzie. She then stood up and grabbed a bottle and handed it to Tyreese who picked up Judith and began feeding her. Her crying subsided and she was quiet again. Just when we thought we were okay, there was some rustling in the trees before growling.

"Walkers!" I told Tyreese. He put the bottle away and we all stood up.

"Here, come on. Let's go." He ordered before we began to rush away. "It's okay. I'll find you something to eat." Tyreese then said.

..........................................................

We'd been walking all night, didn't get the chance to settle down. I was so tired, but luckily the bleeding had stopped, however my leg still hurt like a bitch and my back was beginning to hurt because of my shotgun. I hadn't spoken much either. I didn't really want too.

"Look, grapes." Mika called, walking over to a bush littered with grapes. "Can we eat them?" She asked, looking at me, I shrugged and looked back at Tyreese, smiling.

"Yeah, they're good." Tyreese smiled, before whispering to a gurgling Judith.

"Here, Lizzie, have some." Mika said, handing some to Lizzie. "You too Piper." She beamed, handing some to me. I smiled and took them before eating them. Suddenly, Judith began crying again.

"Shh. Come on, baby girl." Tyreese cooed down at her. "Lizzie, hand me a diaper. He said after smelling her. I laid out her blanket for Tyreese and he put her on top of it. He began to change her as she continued to cry.

"They're gonna hear her." Mika cried.

"You're all right. Come on. It's all right. I know. I know." Tyreese sighed. "All right, what do you want? What do you want, hmm?" He asked Judith. Suddenly, the leave rusted, making Mika jump.

"They're coming!" She yelled.

"heard it, Mika!" Tyreese yelled.

"Don't yell at her. She doesn't understand walkers." Lizzie yelled back.