Chapter 95.

Hiii, so that^ is my Walking Dead Tribute, please watch and like!! Also, I hope you guys are enjoying my story!! Now on season six and almost at Negan!!!

Piper's Point of View.

Later on that night, after Daryl had eaten and caught up with Rick, he and I were resided in our room. There was a lot I need to fill him in on but right now I just wanted to cuddle up in bed with him. My heart still felt relieved, and my mind was now longer full of that worry. I was currently getting ready to go to sleep, Daryl was sat on the bed, pulling off his shoes. Carefully, I pulled my shirt over my head, making sure I didn't pull off my bandage didn't come off with it. 

"What the hell, Pipe?" Daryl snapped, charging over to me, his eyes focused on my shoulder. Gently, he placed his hand on it, running his fingers down my arm. 

"It happened out on that run." I mumbled, looking down, not wanting to talk about Noah.

"And?" Daryl pushed, his face coming closer to mine. Looking up at him, I sighed. 

"There was a walker and it was wearing protective gear, with grenades attached. Aiden got scared, he panicked and kept shooting at it, Glenn tried to warn him but he was too late." I explained. "Aiden hit the grenade and it exploded, I passed, only for a few moments but when I came round I had a piece of metal sticking out of my shoulder. But Aiden, he was impaled on the wall, with giant pieces of metal stuck in him." I sighed, trying to hold back tears. "When Glenn, Nicholas, Noah and I tried to help him, Nicholas freaked and ran away so we couldn't save Aiden." I sniffled. "And then we got to these revolving doors, with walkers coming at us from all angles and we got inside and Glenn had a plan but he, Nicholas, he just wouldn't listen so he pushed on the doors and the walkers, they got Noah." By this point tears were streaming down my cheeks. "We tried to hold on but they were stronger, and we had to watch as they tore him apart..." I sobbed loudly, as Daryl pulled me into a hug.

Pulling away, I wiped my face with the back of my arm, before looking up at a worried Daryl. My head tilted slightly, as I began to push his hair back out of his face. His blue eyes looked tired, the red vessels showing through more than usual. 

"You have no idea how much I have pined after you these couple of days, I'll tell you somethin', I'm definitely way more hormonal this time." I laughed, my attitude suddenly changing. "I was so worried about you, so much that Maggie had to talk be down from the brink of breakin' down." I explained, stepping away from Daryl and pulling down my jeans. I then grabbed one of his shirts and pulled that on, buttoning it up as I turned back to him. A smirk sat on his lips, secretly mocking me. 

"You were worryin' 'bout me?" He asked. I sent him a look before rolling my eyes. 

"I always worry about you Daryl Dixon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I always worry about you Daryl Dixon." I spoke before heading over to the bed and climbing in. Daryl climbed in next to me, now in a tee and his boxers. He placed his head on my chest as I wrapped my arm round him. "And I'll always love you." I whispered. He looked up at me. 

RE-WRITING! Guardian Angel. (A Walking Dead/Daryl Dixon Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें