Chapter 46.

Piper's Point of View.

I woke up to see Maggie and Glenn hugging. I slowly pushed myself into the sitting position. Maggie rushed to my side, supporting me as I sat up. I smiled, weakly, up at her. "How long was I out this time?" I mumbled, pulling my knees to my chest.

"A while actually, Glenn was startin' to worry." Maggie said with a sad sigh. I began to pull my self to my feet, Maggie helped at I stood up. I leant on the wall for support before standing up straight. Suddenly Glenn pulled himself to his feet. He stumbled over to the dead walker and ripped off it's arm. He snapped the arm, so the bone was sticking out of the skin before he pulled the bones out. He walked over to Maggie and I and handed us each a shard of bone. I looked down at it before back up at Glenn, I nodded at him.

"Wait Pipe, I don't think you should do it." Maggie said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Piper, you need support just to stand on your on two feet." She said, pointing at my hands which were clutching her shoulder. I sighed and pushed myself off her. I wobbled slightly before falling to my knees. "See." She mumbled, crouching down beside me.

"Okay, you guys do it, but you get out, I'm only gonna hold you back." I told them.

"No, Piper, we're gonna get you outta here too." Glenn said. Before I could protest, the sound of the door unlocking echoed, and Glenn and Maggie quickly got into position. I leaned my back against the wall as the door opened. Maggie and Glenn shot out. Gunshots sounded, followed by Glenn's grunts.

"Let him go!" Maggie suddenly yelled.

"Okay." Merle's voice sounded. Suddenly the sounds of more guns cocking rang through the air before Merle yelled. He then pushed Glenn and Maggie back inside, followed by two more guys. Merle grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet I looked at him weakly as a flash of guilt washed through his eyes before he pushed me towards the other guy.

"Keep hold of her, The Governor wants he alive." He said, before walking over to Glenn and Maggie. He made them kneel before grabbing his gun.

"Glad we could catch up." He said, as I began to struggle, weakly, in the man's grip.

"Just keep looking at me." Glenn said. I looked down at tears pooling my eyes.

"I love you." Maggie cried as the other guy placed a bag over both their heads.

"Merle, don't do this!" I cried but he didn't even glance at me. He then made the two stand up before leading us out of the room. Suddenly a loud bang echoed through the air, before a huge smoke cloud began to form. I was knocked to the floor, but swiftly pulled to my feet by someone, before being pulled away from the scene. A huge relief washed over me when I saw the familiar crossbow of Daryl Dixon. However, my knees gave out and I fell to the floor again.

"Pipe, come on, I can't carry you, I gotta look out." He told me. I nodded before he lifted me up again, letting me lean into him as we rushed into a building. I instantly fell again and Daryl crouched down in front of me. Tears filled his eyes as he took in my beaten face. He then stood up and began looking round. Rick then bent down in front of me, examining my face.

"Ain't no way out back here." Daryl called, walking back over to me.

"Rick, how did you find us?" Maggie exclaimed.

"How bad are you hurt?" Rick asked Glenn.

"I'll be all right, it's Piper you should be worrying about." Glenn replied.

"Piper?" Rick asked.

"It's my head, where I cut it before, the wound's reopened." I mumbled, feeling dizzy.