Chapter 47.

Piper's Point of View. 

Glenn and I were now at the car, turns out Daryl wasn't right behind us. He never came out. I wanted to help get him back but Rick said no. Said that Glenn and I were too weak, he left Michonne with us, the samurai girl, she seemed okay. It was now day time, and they still weren't back. I was sat on the floor with my back leaning against the car, hoping that every rustle of the trees was them, but so far, no such luck. Glenn and I hadn't spoken either, I don't think any of us knew what to say. Glenn was at just in front of me, looking down at the floor. 

"Glenn! Piper." Rick voice suddenly sounded. Glenn quickly stood to his feet and rushed into the forest, followed by Michonne. 

"Rick. Rick. Rick. Oh, thank God." I pulled myself slowly to my feet and walked slowly into the forest, to here the group now arguing. 

"He tried to kill me!" Michonne yelled as I walked over to them, she had her katana held up at Merle, and Glenn had his gun aimed at him. 

"If it wasn't for him--"

"He helped us get out of there." Daryl snapped. 

"Yeah, right after he beat the shit out of you." Rick snapped back at Daryl. I lenat against the tree, watching the scene. I glared at Merle, who glanced at me, guilt flashing in his eyes before he walked away. 

"Hey, we both took our licks, man." He snapped at Rick. 

"Jackass." Daryl snarled back at Merle. 

"Hey, shut up." Merle snapped. 

"Enough!" Rick yelled. "Hey, hey, relax! Put that down now!" Rick then snapped at Michonne. 

"Get that thing out of my face!" Daryl then yelled at Glenn.

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that." I snapped weakly, at Daryl. He glanced down and Merle laughed. 

"Man, look like you've gone native, brother." He snickered. 

"No more than you hanging out with that psycho back there." Daryl retorted. 

"Oh, yeah, man. He is a charmer, I got to tell you that. Been putting the wood to your girlfriend Andrea. Big time, baby." Merle said to Michonne, my eyes widened. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Andrea's in Woodbury?" Glenn questioned. 

"Right next to the Governor." Daryl sighed. Michonne went to rush at Merle again but Rick stopped her. 

"I told you to drop that!" He yelled. "You know Andrea?" He then asked but Michonne didn't reply. "Hey, do you know Andrea?" Rick repeated. 

"Yep, she does." Merle piped in. "Her and blondie spent all winter cuddling up in the forest. Mm-mmm-mmm. Yeah. My Nubian queen here had two pet walkers, no arms, cut off the jaws, kept them in chains. Kind of ironic now that I think about it." He smirked I scoffed at him. 

"Shut up, bro." Daryl yelled. 

"Hey, man, we snagged them out of the woods. Andrea was close to dying." Merle explained. 

"Is that why she's with him?" Maggie asked. 

"Yeah. Snug as two little bugs. So what you gonna do now, Sheriff, huh? Surrounded by a bunch of liars, thugs, and cowards." Merle smirked. 

"Shut up!" Rick yelled. Merle laughed. 

"Oh, man, look at this. Pathetic. All these guns and no bullets in them..."

"Merle, shut up!" Daryl yelled. 

"Shut up yourself!" Merle snapped angrily, stepping  up to Daryl. "Bunch of pussies you roll--" Before he could continue, Rick smacked him in the back of the head with the base of his gun, knocking him out.