Chapter 29.

Piper's Point of View.

Turns out the plan to drop off Randall didn't go as well as we thought it would and Rick and Shane had to bring him back. Rick told us he may have to kill him, and honestly, I didn't know if that was a wrong or right thing to do. So right now I am stood in the barn whilst Daryl beats the crap out of this poor kid, trying to get information from him. 

He sent a blow to Randall's face, his head flying to the side. I flinched as another blow was thrown at the boy's face. Daryl threw one more blow to the boys face before standing up. Randall let out a whimper before spitting blood onto the floor. 

"I told you--" Randal coughed. 

"You told me shit!" Daryl growled, grabbing Randall's collar and smacking his back against the barn wall. 

"I barely knew those guys, I met 'em on the road." Randall whined. 

"How many in your group?" Daryl then asked. Randall let out a few deep breaths but did not say anything. Daryl glanced back at me before back at Randall. His hand slowly raised to his knife and he slowly pulled it out of it's holster. 

"Uh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come on, man." Randall exclaimed as Daryl knelt down, stabbing the knife into the floor.

"How many?!" He yelled. 

"Uh, 30-- 30. 30 guys." Randall told him. 

"Where?" Daryl snapped, ripping off the bandage on Randall's leg. He let out a pained yelled. 

"I don't know. I swear. We were never any place more than a night." He rushed. 

"Scouting? Planning on staying local?" Daryl snapped, pressing his knife on Randall's wound. 

"I-- I don't know. They-- they left me behind." Randall said. 

"Did you ever pick off a scab?" Daryl asked, pressing the knife harder onto the scab. 

"Come on, man! I'm-I'm trying to cooperate." Randal cried. 

"Start real slow at first, but sooner or later, you've just gotta rip it off." Daryl snarled. 

"Okay. Okay." Randall yelled. "They have weapons-- Heavy stuff, automatics, but I didn't do anything." He told us. 

"Your boys shot at my boys, tried to take this farm. You just went along for the ride? You're trying to tell me you're innocent?" Daryl yelled. 

"Yes! These-- these people took me in, not just guys-- A whole group of 'em." Randall explained as Daryl pulled back and stood up glancing back at me. "Men and women, kids too-- Just like you people. Thought I'd have a better chance with them, you know? But we go out, scavenge-- Just the men. One night, we-- we found this little campsite. A man and his two daughters-- Teenagers, you know? Real young. Real cute..." Randal trailed, looking up at me. Daryl turned back to him. "Their daddy had to watch while these guys-- they-- And they didn't even kill him afterwards. They just-- They just made him watch as his daughters-- They just-just-- just left him there. No, but-but-- but I didn't touch those girls. No, I swear I didn't to--" Before Randall could go on Daryl kicked him, hard, in the leg, his bad leg. Randall let out another pained yell. "Please. Please. You gotta believe me, man. I'm not like that. I ain't like that. Please. Please, you gotta believe me." Daryl didn't listen to Randall's plea's, he only continued to beat him. I watched as he began to punch him again. 

"Enough." I said as Randall began to lose consciousness but Daryl didn't listen. "Daryl enough!!" I yelled, catching his attention. He looked back at me as I walked over. I took his hands and rubbed my thumb over the bloodied knuckles. "Come, let's go get you cleaned up." I told him. Daryl looked back at Randall but I let go of his hand and grabbed his face, forcing him to look at me. "You got all the information you need for now, let's go." I told him. He nodded before grabbing his things, double checking that Randall was secure before we left. I took him into the house and into the bathroom.