Chapter 27.

Piper's Point of View.

Maggie and I were both sat in with Beth, Patricia was checking in on her. I was beginning to grow more and more worried about Glenn, Rick and Hershel. They still weren't back and they've been out all night.

"How is she?" Andrea's voice sounded. I looked up to see her standing at the door.

"Dehydrated." Patricia told her. "I'll set up an I.V., best I can do without Hershel." She explained before exiting the room. Maggie climbed onto the bed, taking Beth's hand while I played with Beth's hair.

"Can I get you two anything?" Andrea asked.

"Nah, I just wish my dad was here." Maggie replied. I nodded in agreement and looked down.

"She'll be okay, you just need to be strong for her." Andrea reassured. I sent her a grateful smile.

"I was just reminding her about... Never mind." Maggie sighed.

"No no. I... I'd love to hear." Andrea urged.

"My dad would die if he heard this, my first summer back from college, I drove home, dumped my stuff off, went straight out to the stable for a ride. My family comes back from church and Beth grabs my things and starts unpacking my stuff upstairs." Maggie started.

"That's sweet." Andrea smiled.

"Yeah, until this one here starts rifling through my backpack. She finds this little plastic container with these pink and green candies inside. She didn't even know I was on the pill. She was so freaked out by the idea of me, and boys and sex, she runs outside and Chucks them in the duck pond. And I ride up, I see this, I'm screaming. She's crying and Shawn runs outside, thinks one of us is drowning." I looked down at the mention of Shawn. "Soon as he figures out what's going on, the jerk busts out laughing so loud that my horse rears up and gets mud all over the three of us. My dad comes out, "what the heck's goin' on out here?!" And she turns around, bats her eyelids and says, "we're just swimming, daddy." In her Sunday dress, all covered in snot and mud." Maggie explained with tears in her eyes. I took her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Rick and Glenn will get your dad back." Andrea told her. Maggie sniffled and nodded.

"Glenn's a good guy." She said, looking up at me.

"Yeah. He is." I nodded.

"Uh Pipe, I actually came in here to tell you that we're going out to find the boys now, Shane wants to know if you wanna come and help?" Andrea then asked me.

"Yeah, I'll come." I told before standing up. "I'll see you later." I told Maggie who smiled and nodded before I followed Andrea out of the room and downstairs. We exited the house and headed over to Shane and Daryl.

"Hey Shane, I wanna help." I told him.

"Yeah, okay, the more people we have searchin' the better." He told me. I looked up at Daryl, who was staring at me. I gave him a slight nod before turning away. Andrea walked back over to us, handing me my gun. I took it and looked down at it. We were about to pile into the car, when a car began to speed down the dirt path. I rushed over as Maggie and the rest of the group exited the house.

"Patricia, prepare the shed for surgery." Hershel called as Maggie rushed passed him and over to Glenn, who shrugged her embrace off. I then rushed over to him, pulling him into a hug. He immediately hugged back. I pulled away and looked down.

"I need to talk to you later." I told him. He nodded.

"Who the hell is that?" T-Dog suddenly called, pointing to the car. I looked over to see guy, sitting in the back, blindfolded.

"That's Randall." Glenn informed. We all looked over at Rick who was staring at an unhappy Shane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now sat in the dining room of Hershel's house. He was currently doing surgery on Randall. We were sat around the table in silence, waiting for Rick to explained what was going on. "We couldn't just leave him behind, he would've bled out, if he lived that long." Rick told us.

"It's gotten bad in town." Glenn added.

"What do we do with him?" Andrea asked, as Hershel entered the room.

"I repaired his calf muscle as best I can, but he'll probably have nerve damage. Won't be on his feet for at least a week." He explained.

"When he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way." Rick explained.

"Isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers?" I asked, s Daryl entered the house, he looked up at me, sending me a nod. I smiled back before looking down at my hands.

"He'll have a fighting chance." Rick said, looking up at me.

"Just gonna let him go? He knows where we are." Shane retorted.

"He was blindfolded the whole way here. He's not a threat." Rick snapped.

"Not a threat. How many of them were there? You killed three of their men, you took one of them hostage, but they just ain't gonna come looking?" Shane asked, raising his eyebrows.

"They left him for dead, no one is looking!" Rick said, raising his voice.

"We should still post a guard." T-Dog suggested.

"He's out cold right now, will be for hours." Hershel told us.

"You know what? I'm gonna go get him some flowers and candy. Look at this, folks... We back in fantasy land." Shane called sarcastically as he began to exit the room.

"You know, we haven't even dealt with what you did at my barn yet. Let me make this perfectly clear, once and for all... This is my farm, now I wanted you gone. Rick talked me out of it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. So do us both a favor... Keep your mouth shut." Hershel snapped. I smirked slightly as Shane let out a sigh before leaving the house.

"We're not gonna do anything about it today. Let's just cool off." Rick told Hershel. I stood up from my seat and went to walk over to Daryl but he looked up at me before quickly leaving the house. I let out a sigh before following everyone else out the house. I quickly followed Dryl up to his tent.

"Daryl!" I called. But he ignored me. "Hey! Daryl!" I snapped. Again he ignored me and continued to walk. I let out an angry sighed before speeding up. I pushed his back and he jolted forward.

"The hell was that for?!" He snapped, turning to face me.

"I was trying to talk to you." I said, glaring at him.

"Yeah, well I don't wanna talk to you." He said, stepping closer to me.

"Christ, you make me so mad sometimes!" I snapped, irritated.

"Good, I'm glad I make you mad." Daryl said, stepping even closer. I gulped slightly as his tall frame towered over me. Before I knew it, I crashed my lips against his, pulling him in for an angry yet passionate kiss. He placed his hand on the back of my neck, and the other round my waist, pulling me closer. I sighed into the kiss, placing my hand on his cheek. He pulled back and took my hand, leading me into his tent. He slowly lay me down onto the air mattress. He grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head before kissing my lips again. I slowly pulled off his leather vest before undoing his short buttons and sliding that off too. Daryl then trailed kisses down my chest and stomach. I let out a pleasured sigh as he unbuttoned my jeans.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!! Loves ya!! Trailer on top!