Chapter 113.

A/N Gonna skip through this pretty quickly just so we can get to Negan. 

We all quickly were rushing to get on the road, the plan was to get Maggie to Hilltop as quickly as possible. We think that her sudden outburst of pain was something to do with the baby and we were all worried. I was currently sat in the RV with Maggie, this time ignoring everyone's protests of me to stay here. I had my knife, my handgun and my shot gun, and was well prepared for anyone to get in our way. Maggie was sleeping at the moment but I was still watching over her, extremely worried about her. The rest of the group began to bored and my mind wandered to Daryl, he still wasn't back and would be worried if he returns and I'm not here. But that didn't waver my decision. I was still going with Maggie no matter what. Aaron came over to us and the RV started up, pulling me out of my head. 

"You go sit down, I'll keep an eye on her." He spoke. I nodded and stood up, walking over and taking a seat next to Rick. 

"You okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah, just tired, it's been a long day." I spoke. "I just feel exhausted." I added, looking up at him. 

"Well, you can rest your eyes, it's gonna be a long trip." He told me. I nodded before leaning my head back and closing my eyes. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up a little while later, hearing the RV doors open. I immediately rushed to my feet, grabbing my gun and rushing out the door. I walked up beside Rick as we stared at the group of men blocking our path. I gripped my gun tightly as my eyes glanced down at another man laying in the middle of the road. 

"He's someone who was with a whole lot of people who didn't listen." The main guy called out. 

"We can make a deal, right here right now." Rick called back.

"That's right, we can." The man aggreed. "Give us all of your stuff, we'll probably have to kill one of you." He added, I stepped forward slightly, clutching my gunn tighter. "That's just the way it is, and then we can continue on with business." He spoke. "All you have to do is listen." Rick shook his head.

"Yeah that deal's not gonna work for us." He said, now holding his  gun tightly. "Fact is I was about to ask you for all of your stuff, only I'm thinking we don't have to kill any of you." He spoke, I smirked. "Anymore of you." He added, cockily. The main guy scrubbed his face as one of the other men began to spray something onto the body of the man on the floor. Rick glanced back at us, making eye contact with me, I cocked my eyebrow and shook my head. 

"Sorry, my deal is the only deal." The savior spoke. "We don't negociate." He added. Rick signalled for us to return to the RV.

"Me and my people are leaving." He called to them as we made our way back to the RV. I climbed on hear the muffled voices of Rick and the savior as I took my seat. I walked to the back of the RV where Maggie was lying and took a seat across from her. I felt the RV hum to life as we turned and took off. I heard the group disccussing our new route to Hilltop, I didn't car what way we went as long as we got there. For Maggie. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a while, the RV began to slow again, causing me to get frustrated. I stoof up from my seat and stormed to the front of the RV. "What now?" I snapped, glancing at through the window, seeing more people blocking our path. 

"We makin' our stand?" Sasha asked, as Rick stepped forward, looking out the window. 

"Yeah we end it." Carl agreed. 

"No, we have to get to Hilltop, we can't afford to lose anyone."  I snapped. 

"No, Piper's right, not now." Rick spoke, looing at me. "They've been waiting, they're ready." He added. " With one person behind the wheel that 5 on 16." He added. "We're gonna play how we want it, right?" He asked looking back at Carl.