Chapter 97.

Ladies, and gentlemen, I am having an edits competition!! I want you guys (if you want to) to make an edit of Daryl and Piper, Glenn and Piper (as like a brother/sister thing), Maggie and Piper (as cousins) or Rick and Piper ;) (as however you like). Now as you know, Amber Heard portrays Piper, and these edits can be pics or videos it's up to you, and even if you don't think you be good at it, have a go as I'd love to see all your work!! Hope some of you will have a try!!

 Now as you know, Amber Heard portrays Piper, and these edits can be pics or videos it's up to you, and even if you don't think you be good at it, have a go as I'd love to see all your work!! Hope some of you will have a try!!

Here's my crappy attempt XD You can tweet me your edits, my username is laceyanne_99 

...............................................

Piper's Point of View. 

Currently, I was sat in my room,  back at the house. Honestly, I was pissed, really pissed off at Daryl. We made a deal that I wouldn't go out once bump was fully showing. I just wanted to help out as much as I could before I was actually put on house arrest. I know I can help, I'm not ready to sit back just yet. With a sigh, I lay back on the bed, closing my eyes. A knock sounded, causing me to huff in annoyance. 

"Come in." I called out, my eyes still firmly shut. Hearing the door open then close signalled that the person had entered. The bed dipped where they sat. 

"Hey Piper, I get that you're upset." Maggie's voice sounded. Opening my eye, I frowned up at her. 

"Really? I bet you're going out right?" I asked, sitting up. 

"No, I'm not actually." Maggie retorted. 

"No? Why?" I questioned. 

"Because Glenn wants me to stay here...to take care of Deanna, he thinks she's gonna lose it a we can't have that." She explained, pausing for a moment as if she as trying to come up with a excuse. 

"That's not the only reason, is it?" I stated, raising my eyebrow. 

"Nope, but that doesn't matter right now." Maggie spoke, I went to protest but maggie spoke again. "The thing is, Daryl doesn't want you going out there because of your pregnancy." She said. 

"Yeah, well he didn't have to yell it out to the who town, actually scratch that, I think the whole state knows." I muttered. 

"He just doesn't want what happened at the prison to happen again." Maggie explained. "I know you don't want that either." 

That the thing Maggie, when everything happened I took that as an opportunity." I stated with a sigh. 

"An opportunity?"

"Yeah, as soon as I told Daryl about being pregnant he kept me inside, wouldn't let me go out on runs, or to help him look for the governor." I explained. "I just sat in my cell, eating us out of house and home, without giving anything back in return so when everything happened in the cell block I took it as a chance to finally help out, to help people and that's what I did, I felt so good." I exclaimed. "Then I got sick." I sighed. "I just want to help out as much as I can before I'm put on lock down, just so I know that I have helped out enough." Maggie nodded, understanding. 

"Okay, I'll talk to Daryl, but if I can't persuade him, you're just gonna have to stay here." She told me. Smiling, I pulled her into a hug, she hugged back. "I'm glad I have you by the way, we've lost so much but I'm happy we've still got each other." Maggie spoke, pulling away. 

"I'm glad I've got you too." I smiled. "Now what was the other reason?" I questioned. 

"Oh, um-you wouldn't believe it." She smirked before placing her hand down on her stomach. My eyes widened in shock and I began to laugh. 

"No way!" I choked out, standing up. She stood up too and nodded excitedly. I pulled her back into a hug and held her tight. "I'm so happy for you! Congratulations." I beamed. Pulling back, I continued to smile at her. 

"Okay, I'm gonna go talk to Daryl." She spoke before exiting my room. Grabbing my boots, I pulled them on before rushing downstairs and out of the house. I headed straight over to Glenn's house and began pounding on the door. He answered with a worried look on his face but I ignored that and immediately jumped on him, wrapping my arms round his neck. 

"Hey Pipe?" He spoke, confused.

"Congratulations!" I whispered excitedly in his ear. His chuckle sounded before he hugged back tightly. 

"Maggie told you then?" He asked. 

"Of course, I'm so happy for the two of you!" I beamed, pulling back from Glenn but keeping my hands on his shoulders. 

"Thanks sis." Glenn smiled. I smiled back. 

"Anyway, I've got to go and talk to Rick about the plan." Glenn spoke, quietly. 

"Okay." I nodded before turning and leaving Glenn's house. Letting out a sigh, I headed back over to the house, planning to sit in my room and sulk about how II wasn't allowed to help. However, my plans were put on hold when I saw Daryl sitting on the steps of the porch. Standing up, he sent me a small smile before walking over to me. 

"Can we talk?" He asked. I didn't reply, only nod. Daryl sat back down on the steps, gesturing me to sit back down next to him, which I did. I felt his eyes boring into my cheek as I looked down. "So Maggie spoke to me," He started, causing me to finally look up. "And I know I was a dick about it, but I talked to Rick and he's puttin' you on Glenn's team, with Heath and Nicholas." Daryl spoke. My lips grew into a small smile. 

"Thank you." I mumbled, leaning towards him and pushing my forehead against his. 

"Just stickin' to the deal." He muttered, reaching his hand over and placing it on my stomach. "I just got real worried about you both, I don't wanna lose ya Pipe, I don't what I do without you." He spoke, gently rubbing my belly. 

"I don't want to lose you either, Daryl, I'm just as worried about you, hearin' you're the bait made me freak out." I told him, placing my hand on his cheek. "But I know we'll be okay, all of us." I smiled, pushing my lips onto his. He kissed back, winding his arm round my waist and pulling me closer. 

"We'll be okay." Daryl repeated as he pulled back. 

"Hey, um, sorry to interupt but I need Piper." Glenn's voice sounded. I looked up at him with a smile. "We gotta go through the plan, as a team, with Nicholas." He spoke, half smiling at the end. 

"Oh goodie." I called sarcastically before turning back to Daryl. "Seeya in a bit." Pecking his lips once more, I stood up from the steps and walked over to Glenn. "Let's go assemble the team." I smiled. 

"Glad to know you're now part of it." Glenn smiled back as we began to walk. "But remember, when we're out there, you gotta be careful." He warned. And like I always do, I replied with. 

"Always am bro." I chuckled. "You should know this by now." Glenn laughed loudly. 

"I know sis, just making sure."

................................

Thanks for reading guys, hope you all take part in the competition!! Loves ya! Also sorry that the first chapter of the year was short and shitty XD