SPOILER'S AHEAD!

If you clicked open this update and have not seen the Season Premier of TWD, please click away immediately, as there are spoilers ahead. 

Don't say I didn't warn you as I've warned you twice already.

.

Seriously guys, big spoilers okay, I don't want any hate if you haven't seen the episode already.

All you gotta do is click away and wait for the real update!

.

Alright... here we go.....

.

.

I am so freaking sad right now guys!! I watched it, I watched the episode. Now I'm in England and I streamed the episode at 2 am, just so I could watch it with out reading any spoilers today (Monday). 

First off, poor Abraham! I thought his character brought so much to the group, I was quite upset when Negan killed him! And the way he said goodbye to Sasha!! And then, Daryl had to jump out of line and PUNCH, yes, punch Negan, who obviously didn't like that, so he killed the first person to jump out of line and........

RIP GLENN RHEE. 

Oh my lord, guys, I actually cried for the remainder of that episode. Glenn is my favourite character, I've loved him since season 1!!! I actually couldn't believe it, I think I may have died inside. Like I lost a little piece of myself. I can't guys, I really wish it wasn't true!!! RIP Glenn, I love youu!!

In conclusion, thank you too Michael Cudlitz for all your amazing one liners. And thank you Steven Yeun, for being the cutest, bravest little Korean pizza delivery boy to survive the zombie apocalypse!!