Chapter 87.

Piper's outfit^

Piper's Point of View.

The next morning I woke with a horrible churning feeling in my stomach. Feeling the bile rising in my body, I shot up to my feet and rushed over to the kitchen, not caring who I kicked or stepped on. Throwing my head over the sink, I let my guts do the work. Heaving up last nights dinner. Once finished, I let out a groan before turning and leaning back against the counter, looking up to see Glenn entering the kitchen, rather worried. 

"Piper, are you okay?"  He rushed out. Sighing, I turned back to the sink and switched the tap on, allowing the vomit to swirl down the drain. 

"I'm fine it's probably nothing." I explained, turning back to Glenn. 

"Nothing? Pipe you just threw up in the sink." He stated. Shaking my head, I spoke again. 

"Did I wake anyone?" I asked, changing the subject. 

"Well, you pushed Daryl off you, kicked Rosita's head and stood on my hand, but no I don't think you woke anyone." Glenn told me sarcastically.

"Whatever, tell them I'm fine, it's probably just my stomach getting used to being full of food again, okay? I'm gonna go out and get some air." I explained. Glenn nodded and smiled before I exited the house and went out onto the porch. 

Tight pants? Morning vomiting? All these things are signalling to something I'm not sure I can go through again. I placed my hand lightly over my stomach. What if I lose it again? I can't go through that again. My hand slipped off my stomach when I heard the front door open and close. A hand pressed on my lower back as Daryl's presence fell next to me. 

"You okay, darlin'?" He asked, looking down at me. Looking up to him, I sent a small smile. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, probably just my not reacting badly to somethin' I ate, or I'm not used to havin' a full stomach." I explained to him. 

"Alright." Daryl mumbled. "I'm going out later, you wanna come with me?" He then asked, pulling away and sitting up on the fence. I nodded and smile. 

"Sure, why are you goin' out though?" I asked, sitting beside him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Just gonna look around the place I guess, see what the area's like just in case." Daryl explained. 

"Yeah, I'll come but while we're out there, I wanna show you somethin', I saw it yesterday when we went out, I think you might like it." I smiled up at him. 

"What is it?" He asked. 

"Be patient Dixon, you'll see it when we're out there!" I told him, now smirking. 

"Did you know Rick hid a gun outside the walls?" Daryl then asked. 

"No."

"Yeah, well it's gone, so  he thinks we're still bein' watched." He explained. "We're going out with him first, he wants me to see if I can find any tracks." He explained. I nodded. 

"Alright, well, I'll go and change, and brush my teeth and meet you out here in 20 minutes?" I suggested. Daryl smiled and nodded as I stood up. I entered the house again and quickly rushed upstairs so I could avoid as many people as possible. I entered my room and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear. Before beginning to change, I stepped in front of the full length mirror and lifted up my shirt slightly. Placing my hands on my stomach, I shook my head.

 Placing my hands on my stomach, I shook my head