Chapter 57.

Piper's Point of View. 

I woke up, receiving a kicking from the baby. I sighed and slowly sat up, trying not to wake up Daryl. Suddenly, my stomach lurch and I rushed out of the cell and towards the sick basin that Hershel had set up for me. I threw up into it, and a hand came onto my back and began rubbing it. I sighed again after I'd stopped and wiped my mouth with my hand. I then looked up at the person to find Rick. He was holding Judith and smiling down at me. 

"You alright there?" He asked. 

"Yeah, great." I replied sarcastically. He laughed before walking over to the counter and grabbing a baby wipe. He handed it to me and I smiled gratefully. "I just feel gross throwing up all the time." I told him. He laughed. An alarm suddenly sounded and Rick went to turn it off. He then walked back out. 

"I'm gonna go and wake up Daryl, he can help out on the farm today, I'm pretty sue they ain't going on a run." I explained. 

"Wait, I'll do that, I pretty sure Glenn wanted to talk to you this morning." Rick told me. 

"Oh, okay well I'll just go change quickly and head over there." I said before heading back to my cell. Daryl was still sleeping, so I left him for Rick to take care of and I quickly changed before heading over to Glenn and Maggie's guard tower. 

"Glenn!" I yelled up to them, not really wanting to make the climb all the way up. I heard some clattering before his head popped out on the steps. 

"Hey Piper." He called before climbing down to me. 

"Rick said you wanted to see me." I said. 

"Oh, yeah I was just coming over to find you because I wanted to give you this." He smiled, handing me a camera. I looked down at it. "I grabbed two out on the run yesterday, before everything happened, though you might like it." He explained. 

"Yeah, I love it, thanks Glenn." I smiled, hugging him. 

"So, how's the baby?" He asked, pulling away. 

"Oh you know, same as everyday, givin' me hell." I explained as we began to walk into the courtyard. Suddenly, gunshots sounded. "Oh no, what was that?" I exclaimed. 

"Help! Help! Please, come quick!" Lizzie screamed as she ran out of cell block D. "Help there are walkers in out block, please." She cried. 

"Walkers in D!" Glenn called to Rick. 

"What about C?" Rick yelled back. 

"Clear. " Sasha called, exiting our cell block with Daryl and Tyreese. "We locked the gates to the tombs. Hershel's on guard." She told Rick. 

"It ain't a breach." Daryl added. 

"We followed the plan." Sasha said running in. I pulled my knife out of it hoslter. 

"Piper, stay out here!" Daryl called. 

"But..."

"Just d as I say!" He snapped as they entered the building. I shook my head before following. I helped Rick rush the people out. 

"Go, go, go, out into the courtyard!" I yelled over the screams. Once nearly eberyone was out I started killing the walkers. I may be pregnant, but no-one else is gonna die. I stabbed one in the head before throwing my knife and hitting another. 

"I told you to say outside!" Daryl snapped walking passed me. I followed him upstairs frowning. 

"Well I wanted to help!" I snapped back. 

"It's not safe in here!" Daryl growled quietly as we looked round. 

"Then why are you here?!" I whispered angrily.