Chapter 94.

Like I said, skipping quite a bit, just really wanna get onto season 6 & 7!! Oh and Newest trailer^ Sorry that it's shit lol.

Currently, I was sat by Rick's beside, waiting for him to regain consciousness. He'd been out all night now. Daryl still wasn't back either, I was still worried but I was trying to push it down. Stress was not something I, or the baby, needed at the moment. Letting out a sigh, I leant against the window sill, staring out at the small town. I'd heard from Maggie that Deanna was planning a town meeting tonight, to discuss what was going to happen to Rick. And whatever they decided, I was gonna stick with Rick because, without him and Daryl, I don't think I'd have come this far. 

The door to the room opened, revealing a still pissed off Michonne, she sent a smile my way before walking over and sitting on the chair. My eyes wandered back do to Rick, who was still in a deep slumber. Sighing again, I stood up straight and headed over to the door. 

"Come get me when he wakes up." I told Michonne, who nodded as I exited the building. I decided to go for a walk, to clear my head of all the worries and stresses that were getting to me. As I walked down the street, I blocked out all the looks that the towns people would send my way, my mind closed them off, making me feel like I was the only one on the street. Letting out a sigh, I headed back over to the house. 

..............................................

"Piper? Piper!" A voice call, pulling me from my slumber. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I came face to face with  Carl. Frowning, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "You've been out for a while." Carl commented. 

"How long?" I asked. 

"About two hours, I was gonna wake you but Maggie said not to because you needed the rest." He explained as I stood up from the couch. "Anyway, Dad's awake, Glenn' been to talk to him, but he didn't like what Dad had to say." Carl explained. 

"Why? What did Rick say?" I asked. 

"Why don't you go talk to him, he's up now, it'll be easier for him to explain." Carl suggested. I nodded. "Wait, um Michonne wants to change your dressing first." He piped in just before I left. Nodding again, I turned and headed upstairs into Michonne's room. 

"Hey, Carl told me you wanted to help me change my dressing." I spoke, smiling over at her. 

"Yeah, just sit here and I'll grab the bandages." Michonne smiled. I sat down on the bed, and waited for Michonne to return. She re-entered the room, holding a couple of clean bandages. I pulled down the strap to my tank top, allowing Michonne to unwrap my wound. "So, how are you doing?" Michonne asked me, causing me to glance up at her. 

"Oh, I'm fine, I'm just tryin' to get through the days without breaking down

"Oh, I'm fine, I'm just tryin' to get through the days without breaking down. You know, being a pregnant, hormonal, runner isn't exactly the best thing to be. Especially in this world." I joked as Michonne continued to wrap my shoulder. She then stopped and stared up at me.