Prologue

It was morning a girl was walking down the street with her (long or short/Colour) hair flowing. Her (e/c) full of happiness . She was walking to school . 

She wasn't 't late exactly but early why? She want to study that's why.

First subject there was a quiz and you didn't study because you were busy playing your favorite game and forget all about your quiz.

You arrive in your classroom , opening the door you saw no one but Lucy , a shy student who rarely talks. She is a Very shy student .

You go to your desk and put down your stuff and walk to her. She saw you coming and became nervous.

"Hi-H-Hi! (Y/n)-chan!" She said waving her hand at you . You wave back and smile. "Hello Lucy! It's such a lovely day right?" You said. She only nod .

You look at what she was reading , it seems like she's studying also.
"Oh sorry to bother you Lucy " you said.
"Oh no no...it's okay " she said .
"Hmm Lucy your so good at this subject ...can you teach me? Please?".

You said giving her your big puppy eyes, She blush.
"I-I'm not actually good at this subject (y/n)-chan" she said shaking her head.

"Ofcourse you are good at this subject! Your the top 1 of this subject anyway!" You said.

She sigh and nod. "Yay! Thank you thank You " you said.

~30 minutes later~
You and Lucy been studying awhile but then your studying was interrupt by loud noise and shouting .

Then a loud bang was heard it sounds like the locker being hit.
"What was that!?" You said. Lucy give you a confuse look.
"I don't know....its best if we ignore it " she said continuing reading .

Curiosity take control of you . You Went outside and you saw. students outside watching something  you get in the crowd and saw .2 male students fighting one has (h/c) and (e/c) it was your brother (b/n).

(((B/n) = means brother's name.))

The other one has black hair and red eyes . You know it's your brothers
enemy. Your brother always hated him. But you don't know why?.

You have to stop them . Your brother didn't even break a sweat of fighting him while he's enemy already got bruises .

You went to them and break their fight.
"STOP!! (B/n) ! What the hell are you doing!!?" You yelled glaring at your brother.

Your brother stop and glare back.
"(Y/n) get....out...of...the..way if you don't want to get involved " your brother said.

"Do you know fighting is wrong!?" You yelled.
"What would mother think if you she saw you fighting him!" You yelled .

He remain silent and left. The student little by little left also remaining your brother's enemy.

"Are you alright?" You said. He looks down only . You touch his face he suddenly move by your sudden touch you look at his face, a bruise on his face.

"I'm so sorry for what my brother have done" you said.

"It's...okay" he said in a whisper. You smile alittle and grab his hand.
" I'll take you to the nurse clinic " you said.

"N-no it's okay-
"It's not okay" you said you pull him to the clinic. When you went inside you saw no one .

"The nurse is not here yet" you said.
You look around but still saw no one.

"Seat here I'll go get something " you said. He sat down and look at you , he was wondering what you were looking for.

You grab a towel soak it with warm water . You put it on his face and you treated his bruises.

He was speechless . You touch his forehead if he has a fever , but you did feel him alittle hot.

You look at him his face a little red.
"Do you have a fever?" You said .
"N-n-no it's just...it's hot in here" he said not making a eye contact to you.

"But.....the air conditioner is on" you said .

After helping him and about to leave  you stop.

"Wait" you said he stop and turn around.

"If my brother ever hurt you again...tell me" you said and smile.

"....thank you" was what he said and left.