{My fish}

You and Alvin arrive at home. You place your pet fish in small aquarium with decorations. A small castle , sand and some plants .

You place it on the coffee table and you seat down.

"So what do will you call him?". Alvin said while putting his jacket on the rack.

"How did you know it's a he?". You said.

"Male betta fish look more beautiful than female , and their fins are more longer and their more colorful". Alvin said while getting a drink.

"Wow..do you know everything about fishes?". You said giggling.

"Nah..I have a pet like that when I was young , I call him Tits that's what Greg told me to name him I don't really know what tits is until I get older ..then..I know". Alvin said laughing.

"Hahahaha!! Really? Greg? What a jerk!". You laughed.

"Yeah when I call him like when I was young like..tits , tits hello! I said to my pet fish, That's why my mother and father were looking at me". Alvin laughed even harder and so are you.

"Hahahaha". You laughed.

"So what are you going to call him?". Alvin said.

"Hm..how about...Setvin". You said.
(If you know what that means~ *wiggles eyebrows)

"Setvin!? What kind of name is- wait a minute! That doesn't not mean". Alvin glare at you finally realizing why Setvin is what you name the fish.

"Uh ha". You nod your head slowly smirking.

"No! No way!". Alvin said.

"Seth + Alvin= Setvin~!!". You laughed.

Alvin's face blush.
"But why!?!!". Alvin yelled his face turning red.

"Since the both of you won it bedside it was a tie after all". You said.

"Guess what Alvin~ I can name it what I want and there is no way you can stop me!! Mwahahaaha!!". You try to laugh evilly .

Alvin smirk , you stand up and run while Alvin chase after you.

"Come here you~". Alvin said smiling and chasing you.

"Bleh! Can't catch me!". You stick out your tongue while Alvin chases you.

Finally he catches you and push you on the sofa him on top of you.

You two were laughing .
"Hahahaha ". You and Alvin laughed .

Until...

"Mmmmmm fishy yum yum~". You and Alvin look beside you and saw Cleo starring at the fish.

"Don't even think about it Cleo ". Alvin said.

"Hey! Don't eat my Setvin!". You said.

"Squaak! I'm gonna eat it!". Cleo said .

"No!! Mah baby!!". You yelled .

"Get out of here Cleo". Alvin said.

Cleo stares at the two of you , Alvin was still on top of you.

"DO IT IN THE ROOM". Then Cleo fly away laughing going inside the kitchen.