{| Contest disaster!|}

"Will you quiet down love birds! Just do it in a room!". Jasmine said.

"What!?". You blush looking at Jasmine who's shoulder is shaking and holding her laughter.

"Don't mind if  I do!". Greg carry you in a bridal style.

"Let go!! Let go!". You started hitting Greg.

"Really!? Okay but don't make a mess!". Jasmine said as she suddenly sit up and laugh.

"No no no no no ". So much nope in your mind.

"Hahaha thanks!". Greg's as he start walking and step on one of the stairs.

"Greg stop no!! No!! Let me go!". You started hitting him harder.

"Hahaha..relax I was joking ". Greg said as he puts you down.

As you reach the surface you glare at Greg with a angry face and falcon punch him on the stomach.

You were expecting him to groan in pain but you heard him laugh.

"Hahahaha your punch is too weak lamb!". Greg laugh and so did Jasmine.

"Stop laughing!". You yelled.

They still continue laughing but later they stop as they wipe a tear from laughing.

"Hahaha..that's enough movie , lets go home it's already midnight". Greg said.

"Yeah his right". Jasmine said as she unplug the TV and collected the empty bag of chips.

"Okay..we'll see you tomorrow". You and Greg leave .

You went in the car. "So how was the movie?". Greg said.

"It was perfect..until..you butted in". You said.
"Hahaha well I have fun". Greg said.

"Later you and Greg arrive back to his house , you and Greg entered and you were about to go to the bedroom when Greg pulled you and peck your lips.

You blush..again..

"What the-

"That's for the punishment~ ". He wink and went to kitchen.

You touch your lips..and blush.
"Idiot". You whispered.

You went to the bedroom and change into your Pj. And went to sleep.

Morning later~
You we're waken by something wet , something licking you.

"G-Greg..stop that..". You said still asleep and your voice sound sleepy.

Still he continue licking you.
"Greg..stop!...". You said .

He still didn't stop.
"I said stop!-

You sit up and blush..also surprise.

"Blade!?". You yelled .

"Good morning lamb~ I see you were smooching with my dog". Greg said you look for Greg and saw him already in his police uniform.

"Greg!?". You blush. His top still unbuttoned showing his abs.
"What?". He smiled.

"I wasn't smooching with your dog! In fact your dog wa-

"Wake you up? Yeah I did let him wake you up because we're late". He finally finish buttoning his top.

"Late?..what late?". You said in confusion.
"The contest". He said as he brush his hair.

"The contest? Ah! Oh I remembered!". You said .

"Finally you remembered, well hurry up and get dressed up while I make us some breakfast". Greg left the room.

You were left with Blade who is chewing his bone.

You lock the door and went to the bathroom to take a bath after that you get dressed.
You finally finish and petted Blade.

"Good luck boy!". You said to Blade , you hope he will win.

Blade wags his tail and bark. You giggled and open the door. You went downstairs to the dining room where Greg was already Finish cooking.

"Eat up". He said as he smiled , went to his seat and start eating . You did the same also.
While blade ate his dog food. Finally you both finish. Greg bring a bag which contains a water bottle for dogs

a dog food in case Blade got hungry. So you together with Greg and blade went to the contest.

As you two were close to the beach where the content was being held you saw thick smoke one of the cottages.

"Greg..why are there smokes over there , like there's a fire?". You said as you saw it out of the Window's car.

Greg turn his head to look outside and saw the smoke.
"They might be grilling ". Greg said.
"I don't think so". You said as Greg stop the car at the contest's entrance.

"FIRE! There's fire!!". A man said as many people start running outside.

"What the-

Greg quickly got out and run inside the entrance and blade also followed."Greg wait!". You yelled.

Great your left , you need to park the car somewhere else so you took over the driver's seat and drive the car to park it.

As you do that you lock the car and hurried inside . "Greg!? Greg! Where are you!?". You yelled .

You try your best to avoid being push around the crowed who are running trying to get outside.

"Greg!". You yelled , finally you heard the sirens of fire trucks. The firemen quickly put out he fire.

You still didn't see Greg neither Blade because of the thick smoke , until...you heard a familiar bark.

"Blade!". You try to run to the sound but a fireman stop you .
"Miss it's too dangerous to go there! There's still fire over there and a thick smoke ". The fireman said.
"But-
"The policemen will handle it". The firemen said.

Minutes later the fire was gone and the smoke cleared. You started searching for Greg and blade.

"Greg? Blade?". You said. There you heard the bark again. You run for the sound and saw.

"Oh no!". You said as you put hands on your mouth and tears start to form in your eyes.

Greg was looking at a burned and dead body..a burned and dead body of ......Jasmine....

Her face is already hard to identify, no more hair burned already.

Greg heard your cries and turned around with a sad face.
"I'm..sorry ...(y/n)..Blade found him inside one of the cottages..where the fire started". Greg said.

Greg walked to you and hug you.
"I'm..sorry". He said
"Wh-who..could have done this!!?". You said in anger and sadness.

"Woof! Woof! Woof!". Blade started barking again.
Greg let's you go and looks at blade.
"What is it boy?". Greg said.
"Woof! Woof!". Blade started running back to the burned cottage.
"What..is..I-it?". You said as you try to stop crying.
"His trying to say something ..let's go". Greg gab your hand and goes back to the burned cottage.