|Your bodyguard|

"Hey boss I finish selling the guns to the Windstone family ".

You turn around and standing on the door was was a red haired guy with red eyes. He wears a coat , underneath the coat was a short and smirks as he saw you looking at him.

"Seth took you long enough ". Jason said while picking up a pile of papers inside a drawer.

"Ya sorry about that boss there was a few rats in my way". Seth said sitting on a chair .

The guy named Seth keeps looking at you , each time he catches you looking at him he smirks.

"Hello there sweets". You heard him said. He return his attention back to Jason who puts a pile of papers on his desk.

"Hey Seth..your done with your work today right?". Jason said.

"Yup". Seth said.

"Well if you don't mind , will you give my kitty here a ride to McDonalds? ". Jason said.

"Give her a ride? Sure ". Seth said.

"Thank you". You said.

"No problem sweets". Seth said , he gave you a wink.

Behind Seth you saw Jason starring at him.

"Please wait outside kitty for a while me and Seth have something to discuss its..work". Jason said giving a piece of paper to Seth.

"Sure ". You said , you went outside and wait in the living room.

To Jason and Seth~

(Some yaoi is going on here~)

(Nope)

"Have you delivered successfully?". Jason said.

"Yup". Seth said while seated on the chair.

"You said a while ago there were rats in your way?". Jason said.

"Yes there was..but I take care of them , I even get almost caught by some policemen". Seth chuckled.

Jason raise his and and looks at Seth when he heard him say..

"Policemen?..who are they?". Jason said.

"You know who I'm talking about..I really wish I can finally talk to him..but..he will never want that". Seth said giving out a sigh.

"Heh..I dont know what happened between you two but I don't want to know...and Seth". Jason said.

"Yes lord Jason?". Seth said looking at Jason in the eyes.

"My kitty doesn't know you yet..I want you to be her bodyguard for a while..if kitty ask questions about who you are..tell her your my bodyguard ". Jason said.

"Why so?". Seth said raising a brow with a smile on his face.

"You do know my plan right?". Jason said looking at Seth .