{C. Agree and stay at Alvin's house

Hooray!! 🎉 finally finish two routes and two to go!

Okay ladies and gentlemen actually I think only ladies/girls are the only one reading this unless your gay or..a male who just want to read this story.

Welcome toooooo~
ALVIN's ROUTE~
----------------------------------------------

"Okay I'll stay at Alvin's house". You nod your head.

"Good ". Greg smiled at you and fix his glasses.

"Good luck Alvin and make sure to keep her safe and take care of her". Greg said as he pat Alvin's shoulder.

"Don't worry I'll be the best babysitter she'll ever have". Alvin said sarcastic rolling his eyes.

"Great see ya". Greg waved goodbye to the both of you and talk to the chief.

"Pack your bags shorty will be leaving in 10 seconds ". Alvin said while checking his watch.

"WHAT!? Are you kidding m-

"10 .....9.....-

His serious..Alvin start counting down while you start running upstairs to pack your bags.

You didn't even have time to organize your clothes or things inside the bag because of Alvin who's counting down.

"8......7.....6.....5". You heard him counting down stairs.

"Wait! I'm almost done!". You yelled downstairs.

"4......3.....2

You were almost down and just as you put your toothbrush in your bag and your done!.

"1.....1/2......1/3....-

You hurriedly went down stairs to see Alvin's smirking face and he was crossing his arms.

"You know I was joking". He chuckled and laugh at your stun face .

You drop your bag as you form a fist , you can't believe it! He was playing with you!

"You little-!-

Before you can hit him you stop and both of you turn around hearing someone clearing his or her throat.

"Mrs. Chavez?". You said and smiled at her.

"Sorry to disturb you-

"Oh not at all!". You said.

"Hmm...I'm glad your safe Ms. (y/n) , I was driving to go to the school because I left some documents there when I saw police cars park here and I saw you..I'm glad your safe!". Mrs. Chavez hugged you.

"Don't worry I'm okay ". You said she stop hugging you.

"Um..I'm going now..if you need any help or anything call me". She write her number on a piece of paper and gave it to you.

"Thanks ". You said smiling at her, she waved goodbye and went back in her car.

Your smile disappears and you turn around slowly with your face mad and fist forming.

It looks like Alvin already run away.
"Come back here asshole!!". You yelled as you chases him.

"OWW!! ".