{His parents}

You wake up as you feel someone shaking you.

"(Y/n), (y/n) are you okay?". It was the voice of Ethan.

"Ethan?". You said opening your eyes and sitting up.

"Jason told me to see you if your okay". Ethan said.

"I'm okay". You said , you stand up and wipe away (drool...if u do that) tears.

"Here (y/n) drink your water ..you must be thirsty ". Ethan smiled and gave you the water.

"Thanks ". You said and take the water , you drink the water and after that put the empty glass on the table.

"So have you find out who is the guest?". Ethan said.

"Its....Seth...You know Ethan..I'm really curious ". You said.

"Curious about what (y/n)?". Ethan said.

"So Seth's last name is Cleo...Alvin's pet parrot is name Cleo....". You started thinking deep while leaving Ethan confuse.

"Eh?..um..maybe..their best friends?". Ethan said.

"They are...but..Greg told me that...but..still doesn't explain why they separated and Alvin hating Seth so much". You said.

"Seth must have done something horrible to Alvin maybe..that made Alvin embarrassed?". Ethan said.

"Maybe?". You said.

"Oh...um.i almost forgot..Jason told me to get you..you were meeting his parents ". Ethan said.

"Parents?". You said.

Ethan nod his head , that's when you smiled widely. This is my chance! I just tell Mrs. Chavez about Jason's behaviour!!

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?..what's with that smile?". Ethan said.

"Yes! I can tell Mrs. Chavez about Jason!". You said.

"Huh!?! No I believe that it won't-

Before you can let Ethan finish his words you run outside and down the living room where you saw Jason , Seth and the other sofa was Mrs. Chavez.

You smiled widely.
"Kitty so glad you can join us". Jason said.

Seth only keep quiet .  Mrs. Chavez turns her head and smiles at you..that sweet smile.

"Mrs. Chavez". You said .

"Yes?". She said smiling sweetly .

"I have something to tell you!". You said.

Everyone turn their heads when they heard the gate opens.

"That must be father...Seth come with me ". Jason said.

Seth nod and followed Jason outside , nows my chance to tell Mrs. Chavez! You thought.

"Mrs. Chavez! ". You said seating beside her.

"Yes...my child~". She said smiling sweetly.

"Jason..his..his my stalker !". You said.

That's when you feel the atmosphere beside you change...her smiles widen like a sick smile then her eyes widens.

"Yes..I know~  from the beginning ~...and now..you can call me..MOM~". She said.

"Ha!?!". You quickly step back seeing her face changed and her smile .

"What's the matter (y/n)~? ..are you scarred ?...don't worry my son is here to protect you~". She said.

"What is wrong with this family!?!". You yelled .