{Ms. b****}

"Hey". You said smiling to him.
"Yeah hi , please close the door". Alvin said returning his attention back to his paper work.

Wow Greg was right Alvin sure is a busy guy.

You seat down on the sofa which was infront of Alvin's desk or infront of him.

It was a minute of silence until you break it off.

"Um...so..the weather sure is sunny right? ". You said sounding dumb your sure his probably gonna answer it like..

Yes I know dumbass , yeah like that , you thought.

"Yeah I'm kinda glad it's sunny today than raining ". Alvin said while doing his paper work.

"Why not raining?". You said.

"I can't ride my motorbike ". Alvin said.

"Oh...um-

"Is Cleo okay?". Alvin said.

"Oh yeah his okay". You said.

"Good to hear...you know sometimes I bring Cleo here but now I don't ". Alvin said.

"Why?", you said.

"He kept calling the policemen his b*tches ". Alvin chuckled as he said that.

"What? Hahahahaha". You laughed.

"Yeah...I don't actually get bored when Cleo is hear..I can listen to him and talk to him". Alvin said.

You smiled at him, even if you can't see his face your sure that his smiling.

When your about to open your mouth , your phone suddenly rings (an anime ringtone or your favorite song).

You get your phone inside your bag and opened it seeing Jasmine's profile calling you.

"Excuse me". You stand up and went outside.

"Hello?". You said.

"Hey (y/n)! We are going swimming tomorrow! Like to come?!". Jasmine sure is excited about swimming you can say because of her expression .

"Swimming? I would love too!". You said.

"Yes! And (y/n) bring those hot policemen especially Alvin!!". Jasmine said.

"Yeah sure...um can I bring Crystal?". You said.

"Crystal? Who is she?". She said.

"She's um my bestfriend...we didn't actually talk so much when I was transferred to another section". You said.

"Oh..okay". Jasmine said.

"Good see you!..WAIT! What time tomorrow ?". You said.

"Hmm..around 6 in the morning ..don't worry,  me and Gerald will pick you up ..and bring some foods tell them !and we are bringing too".  Jasmine said.

"Okay see ya". You hung up and when your about to went back in Alvin's office someone hit your shoulder when he pass by.

You turn your head and saw a man with long orange hair and wearing a police uniform. His orange hair was tied into a pony tail.